• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

I'm thinking since MOST people have read & reread the guide line to the sellers market place that they have 30 days to make good on what they bought or am I mistaken.

You are quite mistaken . . . :grin: they have 30 days to make BAD :sumo: Payments should typically be made within a few days and generally no longer than a week, unless other arrangements or communications have been made.

50 Cents jerked me around for a month, never paid me, and then succeeded in making some lame-azz argument that since I hadn't told him to hit the freakin' low road that I had accepted his repeated excuses for tardiness . . . and tardiness . . . and finally deadbeat. Then Mr. High Roller had the audacity to suggest that it was only $25 and an apology (with gremlins) should suffice. As far as I'm concerned, he should be the bricks and mortar of the list. :sumo:

I'm thinking since MOST people have read & reread the guide line to the sellers market place that they have 30 days to make good on what they bought or am I mistaken.

You are quite mistaken . . . :grin: they have 30 days to make BAD :sumo: Payments should typically be made within a few days and generally no longer than a week, unless other arrangements or communications have been made.

50 Cents jerked me around for a month, never paid me, and then succeeded in making some lame-azz argument that since I hadn't told him to hit the freakin' low road that I had accepted his repeated excuses for tardiness . . . and tardiness . . . and finally deadbeat. Then Mr. High Roller had the audacity to suggest that it was only $25 and an apology (with gremlins) should suffice. As far as I'm concerned, he should be the bricks and mortar of the list. :sumo:

"Payments should typically be made within a few days and generally no longer than a week, unless other arrangements or communications have been made."

divad, is this posted in the guidelines? If not, I think it should be, if in fact this is the suggested course of action. I think the "30 day" thing can be confusing. Comments anyone?

Note that some sellers want to be paid by check or money order which indicates that the transaction may take longer than normal. (Especially if they live in a foreign country.)

"Payments should typically be made within a few days and generally no longer than a week, unless other arrangements or communications have been made."

divad, is this posted in the guidelines? If not, I think it should be, if in fact this is the suggested course of action. I think the "30 day" thing can be confusing. Comments anyone?

Guidelines/schmidelines :grin: it's common courtesy. The only people who have taken longer than a week to pay (without asking up front) have all turned out to be non-payers.

Yes, I agree - Payment guidelines should be part and parcel. Why don't you send Arch a PM? :baiting:

Note that some sellers want to be paid by check or money order which indicates that the transaction may take longer than normal. (Especially if they live in a foreign country.)

You accept checks from foreign countries? :insane: Not worth it to me.

Guidelines/schmidelines :grin: it's common courtesy. The only people who have taken longer than a week to pay (without asking up front) have all turned out to be non-payers.

Yes, I agree - Payment guidelines should be part and parcel. Why don't you send Arch a PM? :baiting:

I wouldn't want to step on your toe's. :baiting:

A recent seller from Canada wanted to be paid by check and not Paypal. :gossip:

I sent a MO to some guy in Canada and got a nice copy of TOS 39

(shrug)

I sent a MO to some guy in Canada and got a nice copy of TOS 39

(shrug)

:(

Canada's a foreign country??? :olol:insane:

an update.. there is no update. Zero response from henchman via the boards or the email that is associated with the seller. Looks like I am out $45.
:baiting:

Oh, bringing up the fond memories... :acclaim:

Wasn't I one of the reasons you started this successful thread? :gossip: You're just upset because you want my Undergrounds :cloud9::foryou:

:(

What do you expect from somebody who grades this a 6.0?

WWT12B.jpg

...and this as an 8.5...

Batman411.jpg

If only they didn't have creases, stains, or water damage.

Then they would be close! :banana:

:tonofbricks:

I :takeit: a copy of XM 101 from him earlier this month. I hadn't seen him on the list so I fig'd it was safe. Sure, I thought the book was overgraded (I think it was about 2.0 points off), but the price was low enough that it was still a good deal. doh! It wasn't much money, but the principle of it. Hopefully Frank comes through on ALL accounts.

Anyone have his direct email?

an update.. there is no update. Zero response from henchman via the boards or the email that is associated with the seller. Looks like I am out $45.

I bought a couple of books from his last thread as well - sent him a check for $65 - and, yes, he hasn't responded to my PM's either :(