• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

There are at least two ways to get off the Probation List:

1. The offender can make good on their transaction with the offended party; or

2. The offended party can release the offender at any time for any reason that suits the offended party - even a simple apology will sometimes do.

:grin:

Obviously, this gets quite complex when the offender has offended multiple parties :insane:

What happened to the :takeit: book?
Sold on eBay for twice as much.

lol I wish. Actually, I sold it a month or so after NKIT flaked for a bit less - $10-15 or so.

Thanks for the probation removal process Divad. I will give him another chance and report the results.

2. The offended party can release the offender at any time for any reason that suits the offended party - even a simple apology will sometimes do.

I received a sincere apology from NKIT and I believe I am the only party he offended so please remove him from the probation list.

I received a sincere apology from NKIT and I believe I am the only party he offended so please remove him from the probation list.

Sucker.

I would've made him pay the $10-15 in lost profit.

Well... if I don't receive my XM 101 by tomorrow, put me down as one of the other people listing Henchmen for probation. :frustrated:

Get in line dude! :sumo:

:sorry:

:gossip: That's what I was doing ;)

WTF happened to Lighthouse?

Last I heard, he was doing better and on the rebound.

(shrug)

Leopard.

Spots.

(thumbs u

lol I had considered making the same post! (thumbs u

Sucker.

I'm a pretty good judge of character - I keep telling people that you are a good guy :)

NKIT actually went back to my sales thread and purchased a book and paid promptly even after I had asked him to be removed from the probation list.

Apparently people are selling to Oldman by PM. I'd like to say for the record that anyone who knowingly sells something to a person on the probation list is a colossal person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed, and should toss themselves off the nearest high object. Have a nice day.

From the way I see it, the probation list is a warning but sales are at the discretion of the seller, not the bystanders, regardless of the list. I'm not one of those that deals with oldman or anyone that's on the list - I should be so lucky to sell any of the junk that I have.