• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Apparently people are selling to Oldman by PM. I'd like to say for the record that anyone who knowingly sells something to a person on the probation list is a colossal person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed... Have a nice day.

I agree with this part. (thumbs u

amen

:hi: capffreek

I'm not on the list okay. Get off my back.

I forgot apology = absolution on the boards. You will always be on my list :cloud9:

Say what you will, but if the means justifies the end, then I'm all for it! ;) Congrats to all parties involved in the recent negotiated settlements. :)

You're logic is flawed. He should have worked out his problems before you sold to him. It's like the preacher giving a sermon on adultery after he's been caught with the deacon's wife.

Times change. People don't.

Well then, there seems to be enough Forum members to divide into two threads:

1) Probation List, with the potential for resolving issues and being removed from Probation status

2) Permanent "Do Not Deal With" List, as some members view the Probation List as anyway.

Perhaps but they certainly should be given the chance.

Pessimism, however, is eternal.

I agree 100% but isn't Old Man a recidivist ?

I seem to remember he was placed on the list, made good and his name got removed. A few weeks later he didn't pay another seller and was put on the list again.

1) Probation List, with the potential for resolving issues and being removed from Probation status

2) Permanent "Do Not Deal With" List, as some members view the Probation List as anyway.

Some People Suck.

Andy that's not the issue here.The issue is should people on the probation list be dealing with people who put them on the probation list.

R.

Say what you will, but if the means justifies the end, then I'm all for it! ;) Congrats to all parties involved in the recent negotiated settlements. :)

You're logic is flawed. He should have worked out his problems before you sold to him. It's like the preacher giving a sermon on adultery after he's been caught with the deacon's wife.

Is she cute? lol

Andy that's not the issue here.The issue is should people on the probation list be dealing with people who put them on the probation list.

R.

You are just plain uninformed - who "put" them on the list? :screwy:

R.

You are just plain uninformed - who "put" them on the list? :screwy:

It's not worth running in circles about.

Like I said in another thread...I'll back off and I hope Old Man does well around here as part of the community.

(thumbs u

I disagree. :)

That times change?

It was 1:45 when I started reading this thread and it is 2:05 now (shrug)

:jokealert:

I am up for giving people a 2nd chance, just be careful.

Two groups of people...

Someone should start another probation thread where those listed on it, while they are listed on it, are actually on probation.

Good idea! (thumbs u YOU could be its first member. :roflmao:

R.

My comment was in reference to the unending carp that some people get once rectifying the situation that got them put on the Probation List, my point being that some people won't let it go once it is "resolved".

R.

My comment was in reference to the unending carp that some people get once rectifying the situation that got them put on the Probation List, my point being that some people won't let it go once it is "resolved".

I haven't seen any evidence of this.