• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

:mad: That sucks guys......

Did anyone call his parents? ???

His father should be involved in this since he was using his account and he is liable. His father may be able to financially rectify the situation and put his son back on the right course.

I still have hope that the end result is everyone gets their money back and Cap comes to his senses and continues in the hobby when he grows up.

All his actions may be due to spending beyond his means with no way to replace the funds short term coupled with a teenage recklessness approach to the problem.

Call me an optimist :wishluck:

You're an optimist....and a dreamer. Wake up and smell the deadbeat.

This has evolved into theft. He should be banned permanently from the boards.

Agreed :sumo:

That's a shame. I have to agree. Ban his . :sumo::sumo:

My vote is: Ban :sumo: :sumo: :sumo:

It's not a democracy - there are no votes. :grin:

This has evolved into theft. He should be banned permanently from the boards.

Agreed :sumo:

That's a shame. I have to agree. Ban his . :sumo::sumo:

My vote is: Ban :sumo: :sumo: :sumo:

It's not a democracy - there are no votes. :grin:

"In this country, you gotta make the Moderator first. Then when you get the Moderator, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women." ..............or something like that. :whistle:

B) Try to ban me from posting. Try.

:bump:

I'm trying. (shrug)

(thumbs u I was just giving everyone a helpful reminder of how much of a jerk the little turd was.

Turd :D

Or atleast send a letter to his parents.I'm sure his you can get thier address thru the paypal transaction details page

His address is not in there - anybody have it?

Or atleast send a letter to his parents.I'm sure his you can get thier address thru the paypal transaction details page

Found an Amans in Oceanside,is that him? Anybody?

Found an Amans in Oceanside,is that him? Anybody?

Oceanside is too far south (close to San DIego). I thought he lived closer to Marina Del Rey or Long Beach area.

Brian

I am curious and really have wondered this for some time now. Does any suspect that Connor never really had a books to sell? I don't mean to open a can of worms but I would like to know everyone's thoughts.

Personally, I don't know how he expects to get away with this as many board members will see his father at cons.

Lakewood has a positive hit for that name,sound right Brian?

Yes, that's the same area (thumbs u

Did anyone contact comicgrinder? I thought he said he met his dad before... (shrug)

If I wasn't sitting on my arse, stuffing my face with chili cheese fries and watching Judge Judy, I would head down there myself...only about a 30min drive (well 45 if I left right now)

Edited by bghkoyama

He is a kid, so you guys need to cut your losses. It suks but it is what it is.

I just got my money back,but it's still fun to hunt him down :devil:

(thumbs u

I'm willing to put money on it that he will surface before the summer is over.

Problem is the Mods do not get involved in personal disputes in transactions gone bad. I seriously think its time for them to consider assigning someone specifically for that task, as I really think more and more transactions gone bad will arise frequently in the future. That would be a major blow to the selling forums as a lot of us put time and effort to make it a safe and easy enviroment in dealing with funny books.