• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

If I read correctly, the MODS can restrict people from posting in certain forums, so why not suggest that anyone under 18 is barred from seeing or posting the sales forums and the WTB forum. This way any age-related legalities are overcome.

Arch, can you make it so?

I have sent him a PM essentially asking the same thing.

CapFreak lives in Lakewood...unless he's moved, I should have his address somewhere in my archives as I sent him a book last year...if someone wants to PM me for it...Grinder may know his phone number...

What I don't get is the guy has perpetrated theft on board members and is still cluelessly posting in various threads...

Maybe time to take it to the next step and tell him if he doesn't make good in a short amount of time file a theft claim with the Lakewood PD... :sumo:

A a minor...perhaps contacting his father first may be more appropriate...maybe you guys could get Mark to do it in an official capacity. I always liked Cap and can't help but wonder what may have triggered this dramatic change in his nature. My 17 year old has a record and it's caused him a world of trouble...it would be nice if some positive intervention could help avoid that. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

If he is a minor, then why is he even permitted to be posting much less conduct business on these boards? I have been here three years and he has claimed to be 18 the entire time.

Sorry....my mistake.GOD BLESS...

No way. There were pictures of him and Borock from SD last year. He is like 16-17 now and was 13 or 14 when he started posting here.

Require 2 forms of photo I.D. and a DNA sample. :gossip:

I wasn't necessarily say first move go to the PD...I would certainly threaten him with it.

I had a purchase a few years ago on eBay where the pictured X-Men #9 CGC 8.0 did not arrive as such...instead I got a raggedy-azz about 4.0 copy at best... :o

I think I paid $199 at the time. I contacted the seller and told him the book was misrepresented, not the one I purchased and demanded a refund! :sumo:

He said there was no way in heLL he would refund me so I told him I would be contacting his local PD and filing a fraud claim and lo and behold he was now happy to refund me the purchase price... :insane:

so whats to stop them from putting in a fake bday, making them older then they really are so they can buy/sell?

nothin' at all - heck, I'm only 12 . . . :whistle:

Don't lie. You have underwear older than that. :roflmao:

so whats to stop them from putting in a fake bday, making them older then they really are so they can buy/sell?

Don't lie. You have underwear older than that. :roflmao:

I can't remember that far back :cry:

I have seen your photo and I must say that was a mighty rough looking twelve. :eek:

I have seen your photo and I must say that was a mighty rough looking twelve. :eek:

:roflmao:

et tu, Brute . . . :grin:

CapFreak lives in Lakewood...unless he's moved, I should have his address somewhere in my archives as I sent him a book last year...if someone wants to PM me for it...Grinder may know his phone number...

What I don't get is the guy has perpetrated theft on board members and is still cluelessly posting in various threads...

Maybe time to take it to the next step and tell him if he doesn't make good in a short amount of time file a theft claim with the Lakewood PD... :sumo:

A a minor...perhaps contacting his father first may be more appropriate...maybe you guys could get Mark to do it in an official capacity. I always liked Cap and can't help but wonder what may have triggered this dramatic change in his nature. My 17 year old has a record and it's caused him a world of trouble...it would be nice if some positive intervention could help avoid that. GOD BLESS...

If he is a minor, then why is he even permitted to be posting much less conduct business on these boards? I have been here three years and he has claimed to be 18 the entire time.

I asked Dena in November 2008 what the minimum age requirement was for these boards and she said 15

I always thought Conner was a stand up kid (shrug) I hope he gets back on the strait and narrow soon.He should at least make good his commitments. (shrug)

Conner PMed me today with some bad news guys. He has met a lady, pierced his nipples, dropped out of school and joined a punk rock band. :sorry:

:jokealert::insane:

3. Your Responsibilities and Registration Obligations.

In order to use this web site, you must register on our site, agree to provide truthful information when requested, and be at least the age of thirteen (13) or older. When registering, you explicitly agree to our Terms of Use and as may be modified by us from time to time and available here.

I always thought Conner was a stand up kid (shrug) I hope he gets back on the strait and narrow soon.He should at least make good his commitments. (shrug)

Conner PMed me today with some bad news guys. He has met a lady, pierced his nipples, dropped out of school and joined a punk rock band. :sorry:

I heard he used his new found wealth to get a cool Cap tatoo on his back.

:jokealert::insane:

Didn't Muscleshark have a problem with Capfreak too? I think it was him that was posting in his sales threads trying to get a response out of him...

Sounds like enough to add him to the list to me - I certainly won't be buying from him

Guess I owe Muscleshark an apology. When he complained in capfreak's thread I thought he was out of line. Far from it, he was the first canary to sing that the mine was full of poison gas. What better place to complain than the next selling thread?

Capfreak, I know yer pretty young but if yer gonna hang with adults you gotta keep your promises.

I was singing when they wanted to take him off the second time, thought it was a bad move. Seems I was right about him.

Is CAP_freak the first probation thread repeat offender?

He was on the list before? :o

Early on.

I believe it was a sales thread of October's... hm

then he stiffed me second.

Is CAP_freak the first probation thread repeat offender?

He was on the list before? :o

Early on.

I believe it was a sales thread of October's... hm

then he stiffed me second.

If he stiffed you, he'd still be on the list . . . :grin: