• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Does he even have a job?? hm

If not...yo Connor...GET A JOB! :makepoint::sumo:

Exactly, start mowing lawns, washing cars, walking dogs, etc. like I had to do to earn spending money back in the late '70's. Damn near died of heat exhaustion (not really but it felt like it) in the summer heat in southern California.

Brian

Does he even have a job?? hm

If not...yo Connor...GET A JOB! :makepoint::sumo:

Exactly, start mowing lawns, washing cars, walking dogs, etc. like I had to do to earn spending money back in the late '70's. Damn near died of heat exhaustion (not really but it felt like it) in the summer heat in southern California.

Brian

I agree. He should get a job and start paying people back immediately.

BUT...the first $8 should go to something far more urgent:

Supercuts.jpg

and if he doesn't pay anyone back, we could always pay him a visit and give him a proper Haircut

shitty-haircut.jpg

Cap Freak Swindle List:

Junkenstein99 is out $100.00 for a downpayment on a Batman #52

MYNAMEIS LEGION is out $28.00

lookwhoitis is out $0.44 (awarded $4.53 from paypal dispute where I paid $4.93)

mschmidt out $17.86

Cap Freak Swindle List:

Junkenstein99 is out $100.00 for a downpayment on a Batman #52

MYNAMEIS LEGION is out $28.00

lookwhoitis is out $0.44 (awarded $4.53 from paypal dispute where I paid $4.93)

mschmidt out $17.86

Pitboss out $1.64 - awarded $34.36 of $36

What's with PayPal chump changing you guys? :shrug:

Evil Empire... I am gonna do a hell of a writeup on the "survey" I got asked to do after the dispute closed.

Are they keeping their 30cents+3% fee for crooked transactions like some kind of money launderer?

Just for clarification Someone here thought I didn't train race horse{s}. Go to www.harnessdriver.com Then to Photo's, page 3. Dewers Gingernlime photo.

I am the person wearing the brown Stetson. That can be proven as well. Porcupine 48 knows me very, very well. No trolling or masking here. Just simple clarification.

Just for clarification Someone here thought I didn't train race horse{s}. Go to www.harnessdriver.com Then to Photo's, page 3. Dewers Gingernlime photo.

I am the person wearing the brown Stetson. That can be proven as well. Porcupine 48 knows me very, very well. No trolling or masking here. Just simple clarification.

Well done.... you've completely salvaged your reputation here. meh

This has got to be the least successful attempt at deflection in history. You would have done better to just keep quiet.

:roflmao:

Well done.... you've completely salvaged your reputation here. meh

lol

There are no words to combat the stupidity of what you think this post will accomplish. No one gives two sh**s if you train horses. Still an excuse-laden scammer?

But a scammer that trains horses!

Oh, well that's different. meh

There are no words to combat the stupidity of what you think this post will accomplish. No one gives two sh**s if you train horses. Still an excuse-laden scammer?

But a scammer that trains horses!

Oh, well that's different. meh

There's a Wizard of Oz joke in there somewhere, just begging to come out.

C