• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Wait..I pleaded that I saved for two weeks??? Where do you get your information? I paid you in full!!

You got your money back just buy them somewhere else.This a waste of time.

I asked how one would handle it..NOT place him on Probation...

what is there to handle? you received a full refund and he is out books.

:baiting: Jerel

this is giving me something to do since my son is watching Dora :whatev:

Doug,

Have you ever watched An Evening With Kevin Smith 2: Evening Harder :roflmao:

If not, PM me your shipping address (thumbs u .

I'm bored too, almost got the abused stray though. :wishluck:

Wait..I pleaded that I saved for two weeks??? Where do you get your information? I paid you in full!!

You got your money back just buy them somewhere else.This a waste of time.

I asked how one would handle it..NOT place him on Probation...

what is there to handle? you received a full refund and he is out books.

yep...nutshell

Then I obviously come from a different breed since I like to talk things out man to man or PM to PM rather than blocking people to make them go away.

That's what ticked me off....blocked for reason, and he refusing to talk to me.

Turn over a new leaf lately??

I'm just pissed that the guy can't talk to me and has to block me because he knows that I would question him 100 ways sideways... Wouldn't you do the same?

Hell, I got berrated for a book that I shipped not too long ago...took a while, but the book was shipped and showed proof that it was shipped.

Gotta love the double standard for board members who are buddies.

Really? Do you REALLY want to go here?

I got my money back, but I will never trust Jay again. If by some act of God the books do show up, I will gladly give him his $70 back.

However, I seriously doubt they will ever see the light of day. And by the way, I ship all of my books with a Delivery Confirmation Number. To avoid something like this.

:roflmao: I don't know what else to say here :insane:

Doug,

I think that might be on my Netflix--I will have to look..I will let you know--thanks for the offer

Good luck with the cat (thumbs u

Doug,

I think that might be on my Netflix--I will have to look..I will let you know--thanks for the offer

I heard from a few folks it is fantastic. If it is anything like his Comic-Con panels...

:cloud9:

Doug,

I heard from a few folks it is fantastic. If it is anything like his Comic-Con panels...

:cloud9:

I was in tears with the Dora the Explorer material. :roflmao:

Well, after all these pages about this issue, I think it proves that the seller is a stand-up guy. Paying $70 plus shipping and the slabs themselves with nothing in hand to show for it. On top of it all, having to deal with a public complaint.

He is too weak to play around with the trap tonight. I just tried to feed him.

DSC00537.jpg

I need to get him to a person that will give him antibiotics soon.

DSC00538.jpg

Oh and great post comicdonna!

Well, after all these pages about this issue, I think it proves that the seller is a stand-up guy. Paying $70 plus shipping and the slabs themselves with nothing in hand to show for it. On top of it all, having to deal with a public complaint.

I got my money back, but I will never trust Jay again. If by some act of God the books do show up, I will gladly give him his $70 back.

However, I seriously doubt they will ever see the light of day. And by the way, I ship all of my books with a Delivery Confirmation Number. To avoid something like this.

:roflmao: I don't know what else to say here :insane:

Umm your book did have a confirmation number buddy...and our matter was resolved.

It was $70 shipped. And no..I seriously doubt they were shipped..no proof. But I got my $$ back..

It was $70 shipped. And no..I seriously doubt they were shipped..no proof. But I got my $$ back..

Short of getting the comics, it sounds like this was the happiest possible ending. :shrug:

Agreed.

Not likely that the seller has seller's remorse as the books didn't sell under market price in an auction situation. I can't imagine any other reason for the seller to hang onto the books and quickly issue a full refund.

Books disappear in the post all the time. Seller did all he could to fix this problem and the buyer should appreciate how honest the seller is.

It is obvious that the seller blocked the seller because he felt PMs were going from communication to harrassment.

LBJARM, you should be thanking this guy rather than outing him.

There was no harrassment I can assure you. But then again every PM conversation has been twisted around.

I'm over this... It's obvious you cannot argue with a wall.

I know of those who I can trust.

Edited by LBJARM

Agreed.

Not likely that the seller has seller's remorse as the books didn't sell under market price in an auction situation. I can't imagine any other reason for the seller to hang onto the books and quickly issue a full refund.

Books disappear in the post all the time. Seller did all he could to fix this problem and the buyer should appreciate how honest the seller is.

It is obvious that the seller blocked the seller because he felt PMs were going from communication to harrassment.

LBJARM, you should be thanking this guy rather than outing him.

Books disappear in the post all the time?

hhhm a postman with a great comic collection.....

:jokealert: