• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Yes I turned it down. I'm not going to spend close to $140 for a book that I could of gotten for $70. Enjoy the registry. I now have bigger things to worry about.

He said that he was going to sell it to you for the price he paid. How can you pay double? So your saying that you charged him double price?

I was only charging what I paid and return shipping. I bought it off of him at that price. What else can I do? He went on about really wanting the book. :ohnoez:

doh!

This situation makes my head hurt..I m going to bed :sumo:

Any time some one offers something from their registry I think that is huge..Jeff you da man

Edited by dhurley1125

He (branget) paid $114 shipped back in September of 2009, don't get him confused with the other person who refunded me $70 (junkenstein99)for a sales. He wants to sell it to me for the same price plus $17 shipping. Which is $131.

Anyway...why am I explaining this to everyone here?

I've been wondering this since you 1st posted about this (shrug)

doh!

This situation makes my head hurt..I m going to bed :sumo:

Any time some one offers something from their registry I think that is huge..Jeff you da man

All I can do is try Doug. He claimed to really be upset about not having it. Can I get you a Motrin? ;)

He paid $114 shipped. He wants to sell it to me for the same price plus $17 shipping. Which is $131...

It cost more to ship from canada to the us. It seems to me that you expect him to lose money. 17 shipping seems right

With the exchange rate shipping is a little higher on my end. Just trying to help out a fellow boardie. After all he did sell it to me.

WHAT??????????? Get a life individual_without_enough_empathy.

Seems to me he was trying to be nice and you spit in his face. Then you try to say that he was trying to over charge you. You admitted the book was 113 in 2009. Shipping alone was 17. He did the right thing and offered you a price with no mark up at all. You are wrong,

Everyone just stop posting....please. It's embarrassing.

Would someone please rip someone off really really bad so we have something real to talk about in this thread.... :tonofbricks:

I can start one of my way over priced sales thread if some one wants to be ripped off :makepoint: