• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
20 20

36,203 posts in this topic

What really pisses me off is that his latest shill - rudolph - purchased several books from my latest FS thread (and several more over PM), and I never had a clue I was dealing with someone who'd screwed me over previously - the sheer arrogance of this is just astounding.

HOLY!!!

Sorry to hear this, Michael.

How about this -

- If the majority are okay with giving him one more chance to be part of the community, I'll PM all three usernames (Taz007, Thesavros, Rudolph).

- We give him 48 hours to resolve the original transaction that got him where he is today.

- Additionally, he must take care of any outstanding new transaction (I am aware of at least one under his Rudolph handle where he has purchased a book, but still not paid).

- If within 48 hours he has not resolved the transactions, then the poll results speak for themselves with Yes vs No votes, and he ends up where he earned a spot.

That is better than most anyone has gotten on here, and especially with a pending HoS vote that strongly favors his inclusion.

Thoughts?

Oh - and he needs to kill off the two extra handles. That is just wrong, and I would hope one of the mods caught this discussion and took care of the two new handles already.

My thoughts are this: He was into several threads of mine and Mschmidt's (among others) and never paid. This was so long ago, I doubt either Michael or I could run a tally of what he owes us. He has never contacted us to resolve the matters. Period. Let him rot in the nether regions of the probation list . . . :grin:

I agree with David. Taz never showed an ounce of remorse, nor gave anyone involved the impression that he cared one whit about being put on the probation list. From his latest comments, it's obvious that this is just a game to him, and as such I see no reason to support anything that would allow him to come off the list.

What really pisses me off is that his latest shill - rudolph - purchased several books from my latest FS thread (and several more over PM), and I never had a clue I was dealing with someone who'd screwed me over previously - the sheer arrogance of this is just astounding.

Asstounding! :sumo:

6 No, 29 Yes.

I'm surprised at how many No's there are.

Say how you really feel Nicky....

"Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where maybe we can find some self confidence for you, you jack wagon!"

RLeeErmey.jpg

ad al $20.09

ca oo $25.00

la oo $20.00

so oo $50.00

st cs $ 100.00

dr mi $25.00

tj il $35.00

wj oo $12.40

You accused me of never showing your proof of you giving money. There it is above. I guess you missed that? I had checked my PM's for a message from you concering a donation or item won, didn't find it. Didn't check my paypal history, but as I said, you are mentioned above. But I will apologize to you, because you did give money, but I DID ACCOUNT for it.

I believe I'm the last entry on that list, a/k/a the Cheap ... but at least I donated what was on hand in the Paypal account instead of not bothering.

Plus not sure said she's giving me my woogie back, so there that at least.... :insane:

6 No, 29 Yes.

I actually voted "no".

My reasoning is that while he definitely deserves to languish on the Probation List, I also feel that adding him to the HoS is a bit excessive.

Compared to some of the people already in the HoS, his offenses, while serious enough on their own, seem relatively minor - he did not steal anyone's books nor their money (as far as I know), he did not perpetrate a massive fraud (like machinegunned), the transactions he backed out off were small (compared to douche-a-trons like TFL), and the shilling business, whilst distasteful, will hopefully be handled by the CGC mods.

Yes, it pisses me off that he's boasting about being on the probation list, the shills, etc, but the HoS shouldn't be a popularity contest - it should be the last step, reserved for the most egregious offenders.

Suck a golf ball through a garden hose!! :roflmao:

6 No, 29 Yes.

Say how you really feel Nicky....

"Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where maybe we can find some self confidence for you, you jack wagon!"

RLeeErmey.jpg

6 No, 29 Yes.

I actually voted "no".

My reasoning is that while he definitely deserves to languish on the Probation List, I also feel that adding him to the HoS is a bit excessive.

Compared to some of the people already in the HoS, his offenses, while serious enough on their own, seem relatively minor - he did not steal anyone's books nor their money (as far as I know), he did not perpetrate a massive fraud (like machinegunned), the transactions he backed out off were small (compared to douche-a-trons like TFL), and the shilling business, whilst distasteful, will hopefully be handled by the CGC mods.

Yes, it pisses me off that he's boasting about being on the probation list, the shills, etc, but the HoS shouldn't be a popularity contest - it should be the last step, reserved for the most egregious offenders.

:applause: And shouldn't the offended parties atleast nominate a HOS vote? (shrug)

So I'm a little confused. Apparently Taz has a few shills. I am wondering why the Mods have not banned him and his shills yet? If you look at Arch's definition under the "What's a Shill" thread, he states:

These types of accounts are not allowed, and will be quickly banned from the boards.

Come on Arch, it's time to do some work around here.... :taptaptap:

So I'm a little confused. Apparently Taz has a few shills. I am wondering why the Mods have not banned him and his shills yet? If you look at Arch's definition under the "What's a Shill" thread, he states:

These types of accounts are not allowed, and will be quickly banned from the boards.

The PM Rudolph sent me is gone (shrug)

6 No, 29 Yes.

Agreed. An easy yes for me.

He has repeatly failed to complete transactions

He refuses to address the problems

He shows zero remorse and thumbs his nose at the community.

HOS definition to me

With all but the new member names it's not up to HOS levels. The arrogant attitude about the lists, and the shill names, that jumps him up to the HOS tier. It's not as egregious, but it's pretty bad, the no remorse etc. Either way he's a bad egg.

The PM Rudolph sent me is gone (shrug)

There's been no addition in the Mod Area, so I'm guessing he's still around in some way, shape or form.

Taz, don't know you at all... but here is an excellent chance for you come forward, fess up and become part of the community.

Your recent sales thread has given you the funds to take care of what you owe to divad and Mschmidt... just pay them and let them keep the merch. They probably won't deal with you still, but at least you attempted to make it right. Call it a cost of doing business. You will make it back soon here if you treat everyone with honesty and respect... and have merch to sell.

You should realize that the scenario that Boscoe is setting up for you is "historical" in relation to these boards. Kinda like giving you the key to the "city". You just have to make the effort.

Hope you don't blow it.

O.K. so now we have to instruct people how to set things right. He's already proved he cant. Honesty, and Respect for yourself and fellow boardmembers is what holds this board together for the most part and makes it work. You have to draw a line somewhere here and enough is enough. This guy doesnt get it. I won't buy from him and won't sell to him, my choice. He should be tossed out of here. It's one less nuisance.

DR.X