• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Are we diverging from the fact that I never received a thank you note for my donation?

Thread derailers. lol

Thanks TJ!!!!!

Are we diverging from the fact that I never received a thank you note for my donation?

Thread derailers. lol

No, I know of another person who didn't get a confirmation either.

Would you guys care to read from this point on and tell me what you won or which donor you were under the listings?

The results

drama queens. Comicdonna, I'm VERY surprised and disappointed you'd jump on this bandwagon. You honestly think Cheri didn't get all the money? All the money and totals were listed and all the people who donated money were listed. People I never heard of want to come forward now and say they donated and didn't get e-mails? Why didn't they say something when the results and ALL DONORS were listed, INCLUDING anonymous. And Lebowski, show me the e-mail where it says you donated anything. I came up with a method where ALL donors, including anonymous donors would KNOW their money was sent. I'm sure you can provide a copy of the e-mail that shows your donation to my paypal account. If you do, I'll provide a copy of the e-mail that says Sheri got it. I know of no other way an auction that includes anonymous donations could be open and transparent.

And, I just went and checked all of my PM's regarding that auction, including PMs before during and after. Nothing from "Lebowski". Please provide the information where you contacted me "Lebowski". I have no record for it or I'm missing it. If you can't provide it you are a damned liar. Comicdonna, I have all the PM's sent to and from you.

I thought it was strange when I saw this post earlier today. It was like we were supposed to know that he only collected HG. Also, in his 4th post, he called sean by name.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=205635&Number=4355442#Post4355442

That seemes like a strange assumption coming from someone that's only been here for a few days.

Not much of an assumption since Sean is in his user name.

I thought it was strange when I saw this post earlier today. It was like we were supposed to know that he only collected HG. Also, in his 4th post, he called sean by name.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=205635&Number=4355442#Post4355442

That seemes like a strange assumption coming from someone that's only been here for a few days.

Not much of an assumption since Sean is in his user name.

It's Taz as right after I posted that in his sales thread, "Taz007" showed up to post in the thread stating he was going for the record for most usernames.

:ohnoez:

think I asked this in the wrong thread~

so I have to ask.... if these guys that are banned come back under another ID trying to buy and sell...multiple times.... doesn't that put them in the attempt to decieve catagory and mark them for HOS?... because the HAHAHA you caught me again really doesn't work for me~

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4370580&gonew=1#UNREAD

so I have to ask.... if these guys that are banned come back under another ID trying to buy and sell...multiple times.... doesn't that put them in the attempt to decieve catagory and mark them for HOS?... because the HAHAHA you caught me again really doesn't work for me~

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4370580&gonew=1#UNREAD

If you can delete the other post, it is appreciated as you are right. That thread is meant just for the probation list to be maintained.

But it is a very good question to ask. If someone keeps creating new usernames rather than resolving the original problem, it doesn't sound like they have much remorse. Just trying to find a way around the situation.

What does everyone else recommend? Should this lead to a HoS recommendation?

If you can delete the other post, it is appreciated as you are right. That thread is meant just for the probation list to be maintained.

But it is a very good question to ask. If someone keeps creating new usernames rather than resolving the original problem, it doesn't sound like they have much remorse. Just trying to find a way around the situation.

What does everyone else recommend? Should this lead to a HoS recommendation?

I know I'm just a noob, but I agree with Ashsaytr. He is obviously attempting to deceive.

Good detective work by the way. :applause:

+1

It seems this guy/girl, whatever, is laughing at this community. Sure it's not a kid?? (shrug) Sure is acting like one. Just irks me. :mad:

We really do need some form of historic tracking, even if someone comes off the probation list. I never heard of Joker-Fish being on the probation list before.

Pov, lettuce see your draft work. :popcorn:

I had put together a running list and posted it awhile back. It was deemed unnecessary by everyone.

I disagree. We do need that list as if I am dealing with someone that is off and on the probation list a few times, I want to know that and make my own decision whether or not I complete a transaction with them.

I'm all for forgiving, but washing the slate completely clean leaves those without a historic reference flying blind. When a newer forumite's transaction goes bad and they find out the same behavior happened in the past, it leaves them questioning the safety and reliability of buying and selling on here.

And I was one of those that experienced Cap Freak's gaming, and was shocked when I found out he was off-and-on the probation list a few times before this situation.

+1

I would really appreciate this. I'm also willing to help on this if you need me at all. This list would empower boardies to make more sound decisions on who they want to do business with. Some may want to do transactions with people who have been on the list and some may not, but at least they have the knowledge to make a better informed decision. It just depends on what the issue was. 2c

Edited by FIREFLY

And, I just went and checked all of my PM's regarding that auction, including PMs before during and after. Nothing from "Lebowski". Please provide the information where you contacted me "Lebowski". I have no record for it or I'm missing it. If you can't provide it you are a damned liar. Comicdonna, I have all the PM's sent to and from you.

Perhaps now you realize why such a blatant attitude and a flippant remark about the board rules can come back to haunt you. Name calling and condescension really isn't helping much either. That said...

"McRib combo with a large coke"... got your order right here.

ronaldonthestreet.jpg

Perhaps now you realize why such a blatant attitude and a flippant remark about the board rules can come back to haunt you

What rule is that Bio-Burp? Making it up as you go along now? The only thing "blatant" and "flippant" is my condensation for a boy like yourself who gets in other people's business. Your life is so boring your cruise these boards looking for drama to jump into the middle of and if you can't find it, you create it on your own. McPitiful. :makepoint:

:whistle: