• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Perhaps now you realize why such a blatant attitude and a flippant remark about the board rules can come back to haunt you

What rule is that Bio-Burp? Making it up as you go along now? The only thing "blatant" and "flippant" is my condensation for a boy like yourself who gets in other people's business. Your life is so boring your cruise these boards looking for drama to jump into the middle of and if you can't find it, you create it on your own. McPitiful. :makepoint:

More name calling and "condensation?" ... and from someone who has spent the better part of two days explaining his actions to a community he himself has stated he does not care about.

You sir, are truly a connoisseur of fine wood.

So, any wood connoisseurs out there? Whats your favorite?

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=206177&Number=4367262#Post4367262

Edited by Bio-Rupp

Perhaps now you realize why such a blatant attitude and a flippant remark about the board rules can come back to haunt you

What rule is that Bio-Burp? Making it up as you go along now? The only thing "blatant" and "flippant" is my condensation for a boy like yourself who gets in other people's business. Your life is so boring your cruise these boards looking for drama to jump into the middle of and if you can't find it, you create it on your own. McPitiful. :makepoint:

More name calling and condensation ... and from someone who has spent the better part of two days explaining his actions to a community he himself has stated he does not care about.

You sir, are truly a connoisseur of fine wood.

So, any wood connoisseurs out there? Whats your favorite?

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=206177&Number=4367262#Post4367262

Can I get a Quarter Pounder with Cheese please and a Large French Fries. I do have to wonder why is this getting you so upset? Is he right about you? If not who cares.

Is he right about you?

When he starts posting links to WC posts that have nothing to do with comics or probation or freaking anything with Collectors Society, yea, I think my point has been proven. Thanks Bio-Burp for making my point. :acclaim:

I think he was talking about you sir.

Well he was responding to you sir, so me thinks you think wrong. And given the fact I accused you of working at McDonalds, and he places an order in a message :re to you, I'm quite sure of it.

lol I guess working at Mcdonalds has lowered his IQ :roflmao:

Okay...normally I don't post on Probation Threads, unless I'm involved..aka solving my issues with buyers/sellers ect.

Can we take this to the general discussion board please?

Edited by LBJARM

Well he was responding to you sir, so me thinks you think wrong. And given the fact I accused you of working at McDonalds, and he places an order in a message :re to you, I'm quite sure of it.

Hey guys, how about keeping this to discussions concerning troubled transactions?

The mocking is more jerking around than we need right now. Thing, you potentially worked out your issue with Hellblazer, depending on he comes back on here and confirms receipt.

8mile - not sure what your stake is in this.

Hey guys, how about keeping this to discussions concerning troubled transactions?

The mocking is more jerking around than we need right now. Thing, you potentially worked out your issue with Hellblazer, depending on he comes back on here and confirms receipt.

8mile - not sure what your stake is thi ins.

What Bio's stake in this? Same as mine? Thats the point I'm trying to make.

Careful, he'll start digging up your other posts that have nothing to do with anything and put them in this thread. It would appear he's a McStalker.

Careful, he'll start digging up your other posts that have nothing to do with anything and put them in this thread. It would appear he's a McStalker.

You took someone's cash and then took nine months to ship items which weren't those that they paid for. Instead of being a smart-arse, why not own up to being a McTwat?

Exactly my point. James is happy and has moved on. Bio-Burp has nothing to do with anything (seems to be his biggest problem), but evidence would show he thrives on drama and loves getting in other's business. He can't find drama, he creates it and involves himself in it, hence accusing me of not giving all the money to Cheri, when every single penny was publicly posted and accounted for. Just a boy with no life and too much time on his hands. Move on bio-burp, find your new flavor of the week. No one involved with that auction ever said they didn't think their money went to Cheri, and YOU, who didn't even freaking know about it want to get in the middle of it. You are a drama queen, plain and simple.

And, I just went and checked all of my PM's regarding that auction, including PMs before during and after. Nothing from "Lebowski". Please provide the information where you contacted me "Lebowski". I have no record for it or I'm missing it. If you can't provide it you are a damned liar. Comicdonna, I have all the PM's sent to and from you.

:whistle:

Ok, here's a few points for you, "Thing," so that you know I'm not a "damned liar."

First, I did not PM with you concerning the collection for Cheri and her husband. I PM'ed with Jon (Point Five). Here is the PM exchange between us, dated 2/28/10:

:hi:

I was wondering if you had Not*Sure's Paypal address. I heard about the fire and I'd like to donate some money.

Thanks,

T.J.

Hey TJ, nice to meet you.

You can Paypal to the_Thing; he is collecting donations.

His PP address is jm4906@amaonline.com ... just let him know that you're sending it & that it's a straight donation (i.e. not for an auction).

Thanks man!

Jon (thumbs u

Hi Jon,

Yeah, my house caught on fire about 9 years ago and it's just a terrible ordeal. Wish I could do more. Thanks for the info.

Cheers,

T.J.

Second, here is a screenshot of the Paypal screen showing my donation to YOUR Paypal address:

750e89c1.jpg

And third, if you ever imply that I am a "damned liar" again, I suggest you hop on a plane for Atlanta and I will be more than willing to settle this with you like gentlemen.

I await an apology.

why not own up

I typically don't respond to shill accounts, but have you even read my response to when all this was first brought up here? If you had, you wouldn't have just made a fool out of yourself by saying "own up".

Shill? Grow up. Have you owned up to being a McTwat? Must have missed it.

No one involved with that auction ever said they didn't think their money went to Cheri, and YOU, who didn't even freaking know about it want to get in the middle of it. You are a drama queen, plain and simple.

I'm sorry - is this directed to me?

No one involved with that auction ever said they didn't think their money went to Cheri, and YOU, who didn't even freaking know about it want to get in the middle of it. You are a drama queen, plain and simple.

No, it is clearly directed to bio-burp: "Move on bio-burp, find your new flavor of the week. No one involved with that auction ever said they didn't think their money went to Cheri, and YOU, who didn't even freaking know about it want to get in the middle of it. You are a drama queen, plain and simple. "

ad al $20.09

ca oo $25.00

la oo $20.00

so oo $50.00

st cs $ 100.00

dr mi $25.00

tj il $35.00

wj oo $12.40

You accused me of never showing your proof of you giving money. There it is above. I guess you missed that? I had checked my PM's for a message from you concering a donation or item won, didn't find it. Didn't check my paypal history, but as I said, you are mentioned above. But I will apologize to you, because you did give money, but I DID ACCOUNT for it.

No, it is clearly directed to bio-burp.

:gossip: That's my quote he is referencing, so not so clear.

Thanks Pov.