• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

So I'm a little confused. Apparently Taz has a few shills. I am wondering why the Mods have not banned him and his shills yet? If you look at Arch's definition under the "What's a Shill" thread, he states:

These types of accounts are not allowed, and will be quickly banned from the boards.

Come on Arch, it's time to do some work around here.... :taptaptap:

The PM Rudolph sent me is gone (shrug)

There's been no addition in the Mod Area, so I'm guessing he's still around in some way, shape or form.

Well, looks like Arch got around to banning the whole batch of Taz shills.

I did say that IF I sold the car and got enough for it I would take the book, but I didn't. I never accused you of being brain dead, I just said that you gave a vendetta against me and chime in whenever possible. I still have those pm's also, no need to go digging them up I am on the list now so be it.

I am not seeking amnesty here, honestly it does not matter to me anymore. The books I sold were shipped, the books I could not pay for are still with their owner along with my deposit. The masses have spoken, I am not wanted here. Life goes on. I had gun here, met a lot of nice people, a few jerks, bought some stuff, sold some stuff, he'll I even donated a few books to raise funds for a boardie.

Anyway, saying my goodbyes to a few friends and I am out of here. I will try to not let the door hit me in the azs on the way out.

Sharon is about as generous and sympathetic a person as you're going to find on the board. If you've lost her support, that speaks volumes. Sounds to me like you did take advantage of her good will. The best thing would have been to just offer up a public apology. Instead of trying to make counter arguments as to if you actually said that you would take the book “IF” whatever scenario took place. I personally don’t believe your version of the way things went down and I’m guessing anyone that’s dealt with Sharon does not believe it either.

Seems to be a pattern of over committing to purchases. Things happen, I get that. Going forward, I hope you now plan for the unforeseen. That’s the responsible thing to do, not just for yourself, but for your family and all of those involved in your dealings.

I said all of that in the post before you. :gossip:

Look, this has nothing to do with sharon and I. I have apologized to Sharon in public and in private messages. The whole thing got a little out of hand tonight when I saw all of the mud being thrown at me when I was not even here to defend myself. With that being said, I am done with this now. My messages have been sent, my people know how to find me.

Sharon, again, sorry all of that happened the way it did. Sorry for the negativity tonight, I was in a pretty bad mood coming here and seeing all of this.

Anyway guys (and gal) it's time to move on. Sorry it ended on such a bad note, I had a lot of fun on the forums.

Personally, I learned a lesson, I no longer hold books without a non refundable down payment, so I thank you for that lesson learned.

There is a silver lining in every cloud.

[/color] :cloud9:

Hey Sha,

Tim taught me a similar lesson 4 years ago. I responded to a WTB post for some Copper Books. I mentioned they'd be at least 1/2 off of guide, he said 1/2 off sounded great, just get him a total. Then I spent the better part of a week grading and pricing 200 comics, and pricing them at way under 50% off. He said he wanted them and would just pick which ones for sure and let me know. Then he disappeared, reappeared almost a month later and said he was still interested and had to check his funds again,. Now keep in mind we are talking about set of books for $50-100 each not thousands. He then proceeded to drop off the face of the earth for another month and came back and promised he was still interested, he just wanted to re-read the PM's.

The whole thing dragged out for 3-4 months, and at the end he bought exactly ZERO books for $0.

That taught me several lessons. Mostly that 90% of WTB posts are a giant waste of time...depending on who posts them. Also that even when someone says "I want em" or "just get me a total" it can be totally meaningless in the hands of the wrong person.

You aren't crazy Sha.

Not at all.

WTB posts are hard if raw books are involved. People have different opinions as far as grading and value. Graded comics seem to be much easier going imo, and is a matter of agreeing on price. I have turned down many offers from the WTB section because of this. I don't intend to 'waste' anybody's time. Just thought I'd chime in on that topic. You can go back to the hating on Jokerfish now :sick:

Look, this has nothing to do with sharon and I. I have apologized to Sharon in public and in private messages. The whole thing got a little out of hand tonight when I saw all of the mud being thrown at me when I was not even here to defend myself. With that being said, I am done with this now. My messages have been sent, my people know how to find me.

Sharon, again, sorry all of that happened the way it did. Sorry for the negativity tonight, I was in a pretty bad mood coming here and seeing all of this.

Anyway guys (and gal) it's time to move on. Sorry it ended on such a bad note, I had a lot of fun on the forums.

Tim,if you sent a private message, it was to someone else. I don't see one :shrug:, but I will accept your public apology.

Best of luck!

Bio,

I haven't been in town or near a computer for the past couple days so I wasn't able to make things right as of now. I do want to make things better and I honestly didn't mean to put down the community with my last post... My bad sense of humor. I will try but try is all I can do.

-Lucas

Don't know Taz at all but received this PM from him yesterday.

Bio,

I haven't been in town or near a computer for the past couple days so I wasn't able to make things right as of now. I do want to make things better and I honestly didn't mean to put down the community with my last post... My bad sense of humor. I will try but try is all I can do.

-Lucas - alias Rudolph - alias Moe the Monk - alias Big Swinging Louie - alias Mack the Scalper - alias Luigi Big Toe

Sounds like they all want to make things right. :insane:

Now, with all his usernames banned, he may have to contact CGC and ask how he can sign back up as one username and attempt to make things right.

Bio,

-Lucas

"With his last post" ??? Really?

So how does he explain that long thread of insults, pot-shots, and put-downs?? Those were all jokes?? His bad sense of humor?

Where's that Bull mess Meter when you need it?

Bio,

-Lucas

I can just feel his enthusiasm burst at me thru my laptop.

Wait...that's not enthusiasm.... :o .....EWWWWW!

Bio,

-Lucas

cd4ever sighting? :o

Bio,

-Lucas

"With his last post" ??? Really?

So how does he explain that long thread of insults, pot-shots, and put-downs?? Those were all jokes?? His bad sense of humor?

Where's that Bull mess Meter when you need it?

Count's in charge of the B.S. meter. It's probably in the red zone as we speak.

DR.X

Bio,

-Lucas

cd4ever sighting? :o

A sales thread is imminent. I can feel it in the air. :whee: