• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

For me being a person who has no real dog in this fight, and is just trying to see toward the well-being of this community, he sure does have a hard-on for me.

:shrug: :lol: :)

-slym

Maybe he wants you to be his new "mamacita". (shrug)

:luhv:

Well, seems I have my own stalker/troll now. Guess who?

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7232468&

:facepalm:

Are you freaking kidding me? :sorry:

Nothing screams guilt like trying to change your name. doh!

Normally I'd agree with you, but considering what it was changed to, I'd say he isn't hiding anything, rather celebrating something: his douchebaggery.

-slym

For me being a person who has no real dog in this fight, and is just trying to see toward the well-being of this community, he sure does have a hard-on for me.

-slym

Maybe that's just a 10 gallon hat, and he's NOT just happy to see you.

-slym

Maybe he wants you to be his new "mamacita". (shrug)

:luhv:

Don't let him get his hands on your "Squirrel".

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7232468&

Normally I'd agree with you, but considering what it was changed to, I'd say he isn't hiding anything, rather celebrating something: his douchebaggery.

-slym

But he's such a great guy....just ask anyone he's gotten a cool book for lol

-slym

This is what I found worrisome. Define, ISO, and I, simply gave our dealings and opinion of those dealings. Yet you seem to be saying we're guilty of something by association.

-slym

This is what I found worrisome. Define, ISO, and I, simply gave our dealings and opinion of those dealings. Yet you seem to be saying we're guilty of something by association.

People are judged by the company they keep (shrug) You see what this guy did and how he acted.

I don't think you're guilty of anything, but I wouldn't personally find it easy to defend him.

Before I signed up to the boards I used to order Mylar bags from Comic Supply and I had no problem with them at all. Once I signed on here and learned of all the bad stuff he had done ( he's a HoS member ), I never ordered from him again. I'm just sayin'.

I am nominating MrDeafComics for the probation list based on the following:

Purchased a Spider-Man #1 CGC 9.8 (from this sales thread http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=316545&Number=7095382#Post7095382) and have not seen delivery of the book yet.

Timeline:

10/16 - Posted the :takeit: in reference to the Spider-man #1 CGC 9.8

10/17 - Paid in full for the book in question.

10/17 - MrDeafComics thanked me for payment and stated book would ship out on "Monday" with the rest. That would have put it with a ship date of 10/21

11/22 - MrDeafComics apologized for not having sent the book out as he had been busy and stated the book would ship out "within the week". Worst case scenario that pushes the ship date to 11/29.

12/5 - As of 1pm EST, a full 50 days after payment I still have not received the book.

12/5 - As of 2pm EST I notified MrDeafComics in a new/seperate PM that I would be bringing this to the "Probation Discussion Thread".

First time I have done this so let me know if any additional information is needed.

Thanks

did you know if anyone else who purchased on his thread received their books or have been in contact with him.

sorry to hear about this, I actually considered buying some books but the ones I wanted were already taken.

No, as of yet I haven't been in contact with anyone else that purchased from him. The only communication so far has been between us in PMs.

That was the thread I had bought from also. I received my items after nominating for PL it confuses me that if you had ordered from the same thread why you wouldnt have received your items at least when I got mine.

jop, when did you get your book(s)?

November 23 I believe. On my thread asking for him to be released is the day I received them.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7196387#Post7196387

Edited by jop