• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Solar's biggest problem is he hasn't been here too long, isn't a well known dealer and hasn't spent enough money with the right people.....and being a tool.

I thought it was more he dared the group to do something about it.

Thanks Matt

the witchunt and mobbing never stops so I just sit back and laugh

i already made amends with the Spiderfein. no ones cares about that so keep the hating going

I just hunt comics that are not for sale on websites and hook people up like Matt, Hado, and just recently Ronnie(Amazing RJS). i have never stolen one red cent from anyone in the forum. Im actually putting together Christmas gift mailouts today for them.

Im ok with the validation of the few people that i still do private deals and hook up. You can ask Spiderfein if i made an attempt.

I have a good job, girlfriend, daughter, family, and cat. I stopped traffic on the 110 last Tuesday in front of the DMV and saved a dog named Pulga and found her home. in doing so Im missed my appointment and my Drivers License is now expired. :makepoint:

in good faith all i can offer is to help anyone find a foregin edition of their favorite key.

My spelling is bad due to typing on a smart phone but I prefer anyone to criticize that as well. lol

You have given us enough real things to criticize. Besides, as I have brought up before - if a fireman saves a bunch of lives one day and then kills someone intentionally the next, he is still a murderer. IOW, past good actions do not preclude you from being judged on present bad actions.

-slym

So I just spent about an hour of my life going thru multiple posts about what Tony AKA solarcadet did recently in the marketplace. :facepalm: Being as it seems this is a very public trial the least I owe Tony before he is hanged is my opinion and history of his character.

He hanged himself. It's one thing to not follow the written rules and then not your own. Its another thing to become belligerent on here and start asking for it. Well, he got it.

His actions were akin to CAPFreak and his "I dare you to stop me from posting" posts.

Did CAPFreak actually have a transaction go bad, or was it his attitude and overall actions that got him put on the HoS list?

hm

-slym

Do your research :baiting:

Solar's biggest problem is he hasn't been here too long, isn't a well known dealer and hasn't spent enough money with the right people.....and being a tool.

Logan is being a bit sarcastic there. ;)

-slym

That's part of being a tool.

So I just spent about an hour of my life going thru multiple posts about what Tony AKA solarcadet did recently in the marketplace. :facepalm: Being as it seems this is a very public trial the least I owe Tony before he is hanged is my opinion and history of his character.

He hanged himself. It's one thing to not follow the written rules and then not your own. Its another thing to become belligerent on here and start asking for it. Well, he got it.

His actions were akin to CAPFreak and his "I dare you to stop me from posting" posts.

Did CAPFreak actually have a transaction go bad, or was it his attitude and overall actions that got him put on the HoS list?

hm

Do your research :baiting:

I already know the answer. It was a rhetorical question.

:baiting:

-slym

That's part of being a tool.

:idea:

:lol: (thumbs u :lol: (thumbs u :lol: (thumbs u :lol: (thumbs u :lol: (thumbs u

-slym

Thanks Matt

i already made amends with the Spiderfein. no ones cares about that so keep the hating going

I just hunt comics that are not for sale on websites and hook people up like Matt, Hado, and just recently Ronnie(Amazing RJS). i have never stolen one red cent from anyone in the forum. Im actually putting together Christmas gift mailouts today for them.

Im ok with the validation of the few people that i still do private deals and hook up. You can ask Spiderfein if i made an attempt.

I have a good job, girlfriend, daughter, family, and cat. I stopped traffic on the 110 last Tuesday in front of the DMV and saved a dog named Pulga and found her home. in doing so Im missed my appointment and my Drivers License is now expired. :makepoint:

in good faith all i can offer is to help anyone find a foregin edition of their favorite key.

My spelling is bad due to typing on a smart phone but I prefer anyone to criticize that as well. lol

I'll probably regret this but...

while many folks have here to explain their votes...I have yet to see where you explain your reasons or remorse for

a) the statement regarding the death of your father

b) your reaction to when the issue with the most recent transaction aka daring the board to do something about it.

while you may think some of this is witchhunting etc, your statement above leads me to believe that you believe you are right and everyone else is wrong.

Even the folks that have come out in your defense seem to care more about how you are viewed than yourself.

If you wanted to this to go away, you thumbing your nose at everyone doesn't seem to be like you really care anyways.

In the grand scheme of things, I don't think being in the HoS is going to affect him...aside from being able to buy from most people in the sales threads. The people who want their cool books will just deal with him in PM's 2c

Thanks Matt

I'll probably regret this but...

while many folks have here to explain their votes...I have yet to see where you explain your reasons or remorse for

a) the statement regarding the death of your father

b) your reaction to when the issue with the most recent transaction aka daring the board to do something about it.

while you may think some of this is witchhunting etc, your statement above leads me to believe that you believe you are right and everyone else is wrong.

Even the folks that have come out in your defense seem to care more about how you are viewed than yourself.

If you wanted to this to go away, you thumbing your nose at everyone doesn't seem to be like you really care anyways.

the board should do what they want. Dare. no dare. do. Dont...

you want me to tell you that you are governing body and i need to do what?

i made right of the sales thread to spiderfein. IM entertained of the witchunt postings I want to laugh and keep it going. you feed into it.

give more attention than talking comics and comic threads....

you will keep posting and i will keep laughing.

Thanks Matt

Did you have a good laugh about lying about your father's death?

Did the mob make you do that?

You didn't make any amends with him.

You got your nuts caught in the thresher that are these boards, and instead of doing the right thing, you turned the thresher up to max and wondered why people were "out to get you".

After that, and after you posted defending your willful violating your own terms of sale, and after you attempted to delete the posts that proved you went back on your own terms, and after you knew that Spiderfein wasn't going to deal with you, and after you offered the same book out to the boards at MORE than your posted asking price ...you say you PM'd him to offer him the book. What a great guy you are.

Oh yeah and all of that was after you faked the death of your own father for Lord knows what petty reason.

Yeah it's all a witch hunt. You're a victim. You're the wronged one. I see it all clearly now.