• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Thanks Matt

the witchunt and mobbing never stops so I just sit back and laugh

i already made amends with the Spiderfein. no ones cares about that so keep the hating going

I just hunt comics that are not for sale on websites and hook people up like Matt, Hado, and just recently Ronnie(Amazing RJS). i have never stolen one red cent from anyone in the forum. Im actually putting together Christmas gift mailouts today for them.

Im ok with the validation of the few people that i still do private deals and hook up. You can ask Spiderfein if i made an attempt.

I have a good job, girlfriend, daughter, family, and cat. I stopped traffic on the 110 last Tuesday in front of the DMV and saved a dog named Pulga and found her home. in doing so Im missed my appointment and my Drivers License is now expired. :makepoint:

in good faith all i can offer is to help anyone find a foregin edition of their favorite key.

My spelling is bad due to typing on a smart phone but I prefer anyone to criticize that as well. lol

I'll probably regret this but...

while many folks have here to explain their votes...I have yet to see where you explain your reasons or remorse for

a) the statement regarding the death of your father

b) your reaction to when the issue with the most recent transaction aka daring the board to do something about it.

while you may think some of this is witchhunting etc, your statement above leads me to believe that you believe you are right and everyone else is wrong.

Even the folks that have come out in your defense seem to care more about how you are viewed than yourself.

If you wanted to this to go away, you thumbing your nose at everyone doesn't seem to be like you really care anyways.

the board should do what they want. Dare. no dare. do. Dont...

you want me to tell you that you are governing body and i need to do what?

i made right of the sales thread to spiderfein. IM entertained of the witchunt postings I want to laugh and keep it going. you feed into it.

give more attention than talking comics and comic threads....

you will keep posting and i will keep laughing.

You keep laughing yet you are hurting yourself every time you do. That you don't see it is a symptom of something bigger and a cause for concern for those around you, possibly.

Keep it up, laughing boy.

-slym

I don't think so - I think I read your mind.

:screwy:

i knew you were gonna say that. its like we are connected...

i love you slym! <3

This is the reaction of a 12 year old child.

:)

:applause:

That it continues to amuse you is sad.

Yet entertaining for us.

-slym

Thanks Matt

i already made amends with the Spiderfein. no ones cares about that so keep the hating going

I just hunt comics that are not for sale on websites and hook people up like Matt, Hado, and just recently Ronnie(Amazing RJS). i have never stolen one red cent from anyone in the forum. Im actually putting together Christmas gift mailouts today for them.

Im ok with the validation of the few people that i still do private deals and hook up. You can ask Spiderfein if i made an attempt.

I have a good job, girlfriend, daughter, family, and cat. I stopped traffic on the 110 last Tuesday in front of the DMV and saved a dog named Pulga and found her home. in doing so Im missed my appointment and my Drivers License is now expired. :makepoint:

in good faith all i can offer is to help anyone find a foregin edition of their favorite key.

My spelling is bad due to typing on a smart phone but I prefer anyone to criticize that as well. lol

while many folks have here to explain their votes...I have yet to see where you explain your reasons or remorse for

b) your reaction to when the issue with the most recent transaction aka daring the board to do something about it.

while you may think some of this is witchhunting etc, your statement above leads me to believe that you believe you are right and everyone else is wrong.

Even the folks that have come out in your defense seem to care more about how you are viewed than yourself.

If you wanted to this to go away, you thumbing your nose at everyone doesn't seem to be like you really care anyways.

i made right of the sales thread to spiderfein. IM entertained of the witchunt postings I want to laugh and keep it going. you feed into it.

Thanks Matt

You keep laughing yet you are hurting yourself every time you do. That you don't see it is a symptom of something bigger and a cause for concern for those around you, possibly.

-slym

I'm going to assume you never got any cool books from him.

I am nominating MrDeafComics for the probation list based on the following:

Purchased a Spider-Man #1 CGC 9.8 (from this sales thread http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=316545&Number=7095382#Post7095382) and have not seen delivery of the book yet.

Timeline:

10/16 - Posted the :takeit: in reference to the Spider-man #1 CGC 9.8

10/17 - Paid in full for the book in question.

10/17 - MrDeafComics thanked me for payment and stated book would ship out on "Monday" with the rest. That would have put it with a ship date of 10/21

11/22 - MrDeafComics apologized for not having sent the book out as he had been busy and stated the book would ship out "within the week". Worst case scenario that pushes the ship date to 11/29.

12/5 - As of 1pm EST, a full 50 days after payment I still have not received the book.

12/5 - As of 2pm EST I notified MrDeafComics in a new/seperate PM that I would be bringing this to the "Probation Discussion Thread".

First time I have done this so let me know if any additional information is needed.

Thanks

He’s already been on the PL before, but removed. Start on this page , scroll down to JOP’s post.

He isn't going to because he has no remorse, and doesn't care.

People can see that here and make up their own minds about him. HoS or not, he's screwed himself over on the large majority of these boards.

It's really sad.

:(

-slym

Thanks Matt

-slym

i would still send Slym a foreign of his favorite key.

i love you slym! <3

-slym

Thanks Matt

I'd just send it back, "Return To Sender" and you'd have to pay the postage.

-slym

keep it up laughing boy

zzz

im telling you keep posting. dont stop. your unemployed right? spend you job hunting time posting to me.

Your job must not require words, shift keys, the apostrophe key, or knowing the difference between "your" and "you're"...along with allowing you to be entirely devoid of shame.

Thanks Matt

I'd just send it back, "Return To Sender" and you'd have to pay the postage.

-slym

i believe you. at the end of the day you have not ruined my relationships with my PMed friends. If you do that I will bow. it cannot be done....

that is what you cannot take away. you group that hates me i can live with because when i log out... i dont think about it or hurt from it.

you cannot kill my joy of collecting and sharing foreign comics with w few peeps. do that my friends and i will bow.

keep it up laughing boy

zzz

im telling you keep posting. dont stop. your unemployed right? spend you job hunting time posting to me.

Your job must not require words, shift keys, the apostrophe key, or knowing the difference between "your" and "you're"...along with allowing you to be entirely devoid of shame.

Galaxy Note II does not have these you are correct. English is my 2nd language

Also, concerning LSComics question asking for clarity on some of the foreigns comments….. I do not think he was being out of line at all requesting clarification. Being that Tony is one of the most outspoken members of the small little sub-community here that collects foreigns, like it or not he is one very public face of our little sub-community. It becomes very easy to stigmatize an entire minority within the larger majority when the sub-group is small enough, has fewer voices, and can be lumped in with one persons actions. I have always felt, like it or not that the larger CGC community doesn’t quite care for the crazy foreign guys for whatever reason. Not that I see a direct attack on us necessarily but do sometimes catch little indirect digs….. I feel like many in the majority put up with us but maybe quite possibly also relish when things like this happen so as to discount what we do or who we are. Maybe im wrong, and seeing things through some biased filter but this is how I feel at the moment. And further more… im not even necessarily saying that the earlier posters meant anything negative/alienating when saying things like “international contacts” or “foreign variants”. But, these are buzzwords associated with the niche and the foreign collecting sub-community at large. So do be wary because what can be considered jokes at solarcadet’s expense could also be viewed as underhanded jabs in the foreign guys direction when considered in the context of a public face of a small minority within a larger majority. Just sayin….

That was a well thought out and detailed response.

Just wanted to make mention of how off-base lscomics was about me disparaging the international comic collecting community. If anyone would have cared to ask they would have found out that I am one of the more long standing and established foreign variant guys. I've established contacts with publishers on several continents and dozens of countries to get NM books across the globe and in the hands of collectors. If you have a Serbian Image book in your collection there's a 90% chance it came over in one of my purchases. If you have an Argentinian book it's probably 35-40% from one of my transactions.

That's why when someone gets mad about what they think is a knee-jerk reaction and they proceed to make their own knee-jerk reaction they may find themselves on the -end of being wrong.

It was never about foreign variants, it was about people being willing to justify and rationalize anything to get their hands on sweet-sweet books or sweet-sweet cash. Some comic collectors will let anything go to get their fix. That includes making excuses for behavior that, without the incentive of personal interest, they would never tolerate otherwise.

My reaction wasn't knee-jerk. Like Define999 said, I simply asked for clarification on what you had posted. Maybe you took it that way since it's not the first time you and I have disagreed. I don't know. Even having read the whole thread it still came across as condemnation of the sellers (and by extension buyers) of foreign books. That never happened though, it just became a meme-fest within the already out of control situation.

It's always nice to see members of this "community" you guys are so proud of treat other members with such respect. It's instances (and to be clear I mean in regards to my post, not the situation with solarcadet) like this that cause people that aren't board members to not want to become members. I've talked to more than one person at local shops and conventions about the boards and had them state that they don't want anything to do with this place because it's full of elitist jerk-holes.

keep it up laughing boy

zzz

This might be a good time to learn that before ripping on someone else for their life circumstances you should take inventory of your own problems.

Does "English is my second language" cover the "devoid of shame" part too?

keep it up laughing boy

zzz

This might be a good time to learn that before ripping on someone else for their life circumstances you should take inventory of your own problems.

Does "English is my second language" cover the "devoid of shame" part too?

have you asked your mom?

i love you slym! <3

-slym

:roflmao: