• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

I still don't think he's gonna send me jack.

And if you do receive any box or boxes from Beerbong, make sure that you do not open the box without having a video camera handy. Make sure to open the box on camera, and show every book on camera.

I wouldn't be surprised if he sent you boxes of shredded paper or trash instead of the pulps. :facepalm:

And if you do receive any box or boxes from Beerbong, make sure that you do not open the box without having a video camera handy. Make sure to open the box on camera, and show every book on camera.

I wouldn't be surprised if he sent you boxes of shredded paper or trash instead of the pulps. :facepalm:

Better yet, open it in front of the postal worker/delivery company's worker, while videotaping it.

Edited by BeachBum

Better yet, open it in front of a postal worker/delivery company's worker.

+1

Don't bother. It sounds like you are never going to get anything anyway. It is just more of the same with him. Deflect his problems to the evil HMO, blame his money issues on his health issues, claim he knows he owes people money but can only pay them off if you buy his mess, link to his eBay where he tells you how great a seller he is.... BTW in one breath hes saying he knows he has screwed people and owes them money in the next he proclaims how great a seller he is and how trustworthy he is... um which is it?

11317582793_5afe6677af.jpg

Beerbohm is expert at tossing in a nugget of truth in order to hopefully provide veracity to his many falsehoods.

For example, CGC did damage the All-Star 7 - I was informed that BLB not only got the book back and also was credited $2,000 in grader's fees. How much of that money do you think the widow Bails received?

Exactly.

The likely scenario for the All-Star 8 is that BLB himself glued the bottom staple, which then popped when CGC inspected the book. He turned-the-tables, as he is so expert at, and raised a gigantic stink championing the poor widow's cause, which all turned out to be a fabrication on his part - he wasn't clamoring for money for her, he was insidiously gathering funds for himself. How pathetic is that?

CGC went out of their way to satisfy him, even after he tried to extort $10,000 from them for the book.

I am not surprised in the least, but nonetheless remain totally disgusted. This is truly a dark chapter in the history of the hobby.

Folks. I believe that my investigation is basically finished. I will be presenting the case and poll this weekend. I again ask that anyone else who wants to comment PLEASE pm me. In favor of HoS or against, I am open to hearing everything. However it is starting to look like his HoS is not going to matter since he might be banned or worse.

11317862825_a300da3308.jpg

Well folks.... He just threatened to extort CGC to their outside counsel... This is going downhill FAST

11318077464_db69eb4c06_z.jpg

Wow. I do believe the HOS vote is really an afterthought at this point.

That guy is a con artist, plain and simple.

Can't join the group and post unless Bob-o accepts a request. Thanks though.

He accepted my request and I posted that he needs to send you your pulps. I'm sure the post will be gone as soon as he sees it, but I also hope that some of Bob's friends will see it and others like it. They need to know that their is another side to Bob's story. It's a real meltdown over there.

Can't join the group and post unless Bob-o accepts a request. Thanks though.

He accepted my request and I posted that he needs to send you your pulps. I'm sure the post will be gone as soon as he sees it, but I also hope that some of Bob's friends will see it and others like it. They need to know that their is another side to Bob's story. It's a real meltdown over there.

I hate facebook but have been riveted to this fall from self-proclaimed grace. Your post is still there, Larry, and he promptly responded...with the usual excuse.

As far as Medina I figure since he popped in I'd let him finish the opp. I told people involved that if he still hasn't sent the paper work by the 1st to let me know and I would take care of it for them.

I have no idea. I posted in the thread I was happy to take care of them and let people pay me back once Jake refunded them. Since they have been sitting with Medina for a month or more now. As he is waiting on paper work to mail them to Cgc.

Jake responded and said that he would mail the paper work Monday but that he had to drive out that morning also. I have no update besides that. I told a couple people in the opp to check with Medina on the 1st and if he still doesn't have paper work ill take care of it for them.