• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

So the books are not done yet?

Medina had said that they've been done for over a month, but he couldn't get Jake to respond to his e-mails.

Ok. That's what I thought.

So, give it until Monday and revisit?

Can't join the group and post unless Bob-o accepts a request. Thanks though.

He accepted my request and I posted that he needs to send you your pulps. I'm sure the post will be gone as soon as he sees it, but I also hope that some of Bob's friends will see it and others like it. They need to know that their is another side to Bob's story. It's a real meltdown over there.

I hate facebook but have been riveted to this fall from self-proclaimed grace. Your post is still there, Larry, and he promptly responded...with the usual excuse.

I now get this message when I try to log into Bob's group:

You are unable to see the contents of this group because you are no longer a member. :lol:

He accepted my request and I posted that he needs to send you your pulps. I'm sure the post will be gone as soon as he sees it, but I also hope that some of Bob's friends will see it and others like it. They need to know that their is another side to Bob's story. It's a real meltdown over there.

I hate facebook but have been riveted to this fall from self-proclaimed grace. Your post is still there, Larry, and he promptly responded...with the usual excuse.

You are unable to see the contents of this group because you are no longer a member. :lol:

Which group is that? This assclown is subscribed to more groups than an angsty 13 year old girl - I can't find where he's posting.

Which group is that? This assclown is subscribed to more groups than an angsty 13 year old girl - I can't find where he's posting.

It was BLB's CGC is a Ponzi Scheme group. It's been deleted.

Would that mean that Beerbong deleted it himself? I'm not aware of how tightly Facebook polices their site.

Would that mean that Beerbong deleted it himself? I'm not aware of how tightly Facebook polices their site.

Crud, first time I've really enjoyed facebook. I went to bed after I told him to take care of his $3600 bobdoggle and patiently explained why he earned a 2 week strike here. What did I miss?

Crud, first time I've really enjoyed facebook. I went to bed after I told him to take care of his $3600 bobdoggle and patiently explained why he earned a 2 week strike here. What did I miss?

Start here. It's spills in to other threads, but the majority is right there. Worth a read.

I would think he deleted it himself when he realized it wasn't helping his case.

I would think he deleted it himself when he realized it wasn't helping his case.

Most likely, he deleted it when he finally realized how he opened himself up to litigation with the things he was saying about not only CGC, but specific individuals also. :eek:

Most likely, he deleted it when he finally realized how he opened himself up to litigation with the things he was saying about not only CGC, but specific individuals also. :eek:

Yep. I think he knew Mark was serious.

So at this point do we even need to take a vote, or do we just put him into the H.O.S., just so members don't get burned by dealing with him on e-bay? (shrug)

Even though he's banned from these boards, we still need to make sure the word is out that people shouldn't deal with him.

I second a nomination for BLB to be put on the HOS permanently. Also a honorable mention in a new thread stating who not to buy from on eBay would be a good idea....have a list of a few already

That resides in Comics General.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6946559#Post6946559

-slym

So at this point do we even need to take a vote, or do we just put him into the H.O.S., just so members don't get burned by dealing with him on e-bay?

I'm going to advocate continuing on as usual.

First, I believe in due process. Rules are in place here and they should be followed, regardless.

Second, any deviation will just give Beerbohm further opportunity to grouse indefinitely (elsewhere, since he's thankfully been banned from here as of today).

Third, jaybuck43 has put forth an honest and diligent effort to present a fair appraisal, and his voice needs to be heard for the record.

Even though he's banned from these boards, we still need to make sure the word is out that people shouldn't deal with him.

Precisely, and the case against him will only be stronger and more clear to others if it is presented in proper form and then voted upon.