• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

I think the shirt should be a half shirt to celebrate his typical low ball estimates.

My Uncle once was driving home and saw a guy on the side of the road selling Cashmere sweaters for $20. He bought one and drove home. When he got there he was all excited and showed it to his wife. At which point he took it out of the bag... and it was just the front of the shirt.

I think the shirt should be a half shirt to celebrate his typical low ball estimates.

My Uncle once was driving home and saw a guy on the side of the road selling Cashmere sweaters for $20. He bought one and drove home. When he got there he was all excited and showed it to his wife. At which point he took it out of the bag... and it was just the front of the shirt.

Thankfully your uncle was not Uncle Scrooge, otherwise he would have tracked the seller everywhere until he’d have found him! lol

I've been quiet about Hustruck, but when I offered up books for sale he tried to purchase one of them. I wanted to thank Justin and my other boardie friends who warned me about him. When I told him in pm that I would not sell to him he got very belligerent towards me. Justin n' the guys really saved me grief, just one of the many reasons why I'm so happy to have a LOT of friends on these boards.

Thanks to all of you for looking out for us, not only Justin but Sharon and many many others. Thank you all. :foryou: