• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

my poll "how much does Greggy suck" got deleted

Last time I check the winning answer was "depends on the amount of crack Greggy has smoked"

:P

How do you feel about Chip's HOS nomination?

I think he's going to get inducted. I suspect it's going to be about 95% Yes 5% No with less than 10 votes no.

How do you feel about the current weather we are having?

The older I get the more I hate it, this bitter cold is just brutal.

I said 18 nos at the beginning. Hopefully I was wrong

I'd imagine there will be a lot more than 36 votes.

Was a notice of the poll posted in CG? I am looking and cannot see one. I had thought (maybe incorrectly) that a post there was part of the procedure, no?

I have an opinion, but no personal experience with the offender, and a relative noob. Didn't think vote from such as me made sense. Though it struck me twice over the summer, first the outpouring of generosity for Chip, then the reveal of some add'l backstory and facts.

Later, after I reconsidered and decided to vote, couldn't find the poll.

But agreed CG would attract more eyes.

Was a notice of the poll posted in CG? I am looking and cannot see one. I had thought (maybe incorrectly) that a post there was part of the procedure, no?

There was a link posted in the General Discussion thread.

There is no requirement of a link to the poll in CG. I believe in the past, there may have been a nomination or two where someone started a CG thread with the subject "HOS Nomination taking place" and a link to the poll. I just can't remember which nomination. (shrug)

my poll "how much does Greggy suck" got deleted

Last time I check the winning answer was "depends on the amount of crack Greggy has smoked"

:P

:popcorn:

I imagine there will be a lot less than 18 "No"s. Heck, I'd vote "yes" twice if I could.

I imagine there will be a lot less than 18 "No"s. Heck, I'd vote "yes" twice if I could.

You have more faith than I do. lol There are a lot of "Sparkles" out there that we don't see but have voting rights. The number is irrelevant really though because it will no doubt be a yes. I just like to see how close I will be.

Voted

While I have to admire the chustzpah it took to launch the GoFundMe page, repeatedly failing to deliver books paid for by fellow board members is not cool. The rest of the damning evidence is just more icing on the cake.

I was glad to see that some of them did get there books several months after the fact as a result of the nomination but I would like to think we set the bar a bit higher than that.