• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

my poll "how much does Greggy suck" got deleted

Last time I check the winning answer was "depends on the amount of crack Greggy has smoked"

:P

How do you feel about Chip's HOS nomination?

I think he's going to get inducted. I suspect it's going to be about 95% Yes 5% No with less than 10 votes no.

How do you feel about the current weather we are having?

Bam!

Wow, next you're going to predict what day it is tomorrow or that water is wet.

6/28/13: Thomas Neely and/or Elizabeth Neely - (Can anyone find the numbers?)

9/7/13: The Silver-Age - 99 (85%) - (4) 03% More discussion: 13 (11%) Strange Poll

11/1/13: Red Rocks - (No Poll?)

12/20/13: Solarcadet1 - 80 (81%) -19 (19%)

1/13/14: Robert Beerbohm aka BLBcomics - 142 (95%) - 7 (5%)

3/4/14: GIJOEISAWESOME - 92 (88%) -12 (12%)

7/18/14: Symbiotic - 258 (93%) - 20 (7%)

8/13/14: luckycomics - 48-8 (86%) - (14%)

1/12/15: HusTruck - 99-11 (90%) - (10%)

6/22/16: munkalunk - 70 (88%) -10 (13%) (That's what it said!)

1/8/17: Chip Catadlo / Epic Peach - 221 (95%) - 11 (5%)

More later.

Slowly updating

The Poll Results

Francis "Chip" Cataldo is now placed into the Hall of Shame

For: 221

Against: 11

For those that said no, I have some stunning oceanfront property in North Dakota. I won't be able to show it to you, but trust me, it is gorgeous!

I also have a stunning stone statue which would look good in any garden. Located on a little island in NYC at present, I can arrange delivery to a location of your choosing...probably. Payment up front please.

Ahem the supreme Court said that island is New Jersey thank you very much!

Sorry. Being English is my excuse for that boo boo :insane:

The Poll Results

Francis "Chip" Cataldo is now placed into the Hall of Shame

For: 221

Against: 11

For those that said no, I have some stunning oceanfront property in North Dakota. I won't be able to show it to you, but trust me, it is gorgeous!

I also have a stunning stone statue which would look good in any garden. Located on a little island in NYC at present, I can arrange delivery to a location of your choosing...probably. Payment up front please.

Ahem the supreme Court said that island is New Jersey thank you very much!

If you apply the logic of reading daily intelligence reports, the Supreme Court also said that segregation was permissible so I get to discount every other decision they have made at my discretion.

6/28/13: Thomas Neely and/or Elizabeth Neely - (Can anyone find the numbers?)

9/7/13: The Silver-Age - 99 (85%) - (4) 03% More discussion: 13 (11%) Strange Poll

11/1/13: Red Rocks - (No Poll?)

12/20/13: Solarcadet1 - 80 (81%) -19 (19%)

1/13/14: Robert Beerbohm aka BLBcomics - 142 (95%) - 7 (5%)

3/4/14: GIJOEISAWESOME - 92 (88%) -12 (12%)

7/18/14: Symbiotic - 258 (93%) - 20 (7%)

8/13/14: luckycomics - 48-8 (86%) - (14%)

1/12/15: HusTruck - 99-11 (90%) - (10%)

6/22/16: munkalunk - 70 (88%) -10 (13%) (That's what it said!)

1/8/17: Chip Catadlo / Epic Peach - 221 (95%) - 11 (5%)

More later.

Slowly updating

Looks like Gecko157 received 96% of the Yes votes (73 Yes, 3 No).

At least he has achieved his goal now. He has been noticed, and indeed discussed. This can now be worthy of a CV entry I guess. meh

Some people are just too sensitive/ attention seeky.

For my part, I never noticed or heard of him before, and I'm on here most days. (shrug)

Who are you?

Buzz, I believe this is the HOS vote for the Neelys you're looking for:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6814020#Post6814020

If my math is correct, that would be 113 yes votes, and 2 no votes -- 98% for admission.

In theory, one could assume the Neelys were the ones who voted no, but since their accounts were swiftly banned (I think) for arguing with/threatening people in multiple Comic General threads, it's entirely possible they were not the no voters, though there's no way to be 100% sure in any case.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6814020#Post6814020

If my math is correct, that would be 113 yes votes, and 2 no votes -- 98% for admission.

In theory, one could assume the Neelys were the ones who voted no, but since their accounts were swiftly banned (I think) for arguing with/threatening people in multiple Comic General threads, it's entirely possible they were not the no voters, though there's no way to be 100% sure in any case.

Thanks for finding this. :foryou: Jaybuck and I added as many of them as we could find. We must have missed this one. I added it to the list.

I wouldn't be shocked if someone on the boards voted no for them.

Hell, we could have put Manson up for an HOS vote and there would be at least 3 people that would vote "NO" and cite that he's a "family man".

Hell, we could have put Manson up for an HOS vote and there would be at least 3 people that would vote "NO" and cite that he's a "family man".

Marilyn?

All this talk of chips is making me hungry.
have some pickled onion crisps..they are delish... :baiting:

I want to see a photo of you wearing that Cure shirt.

Soon.I wore it,and Arden did as well..in the wash at the moment. I love it.

Marilyn?

Of course.

All this talk of chips is making me hungry.

These pretzels are making me thirsty!!!

These pretzels are making me thirsty