• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Holy . Not to pile on but me....

This is beyond what I'd ever expect to see. I'd have put the ban hammer down.

This is a HOBBY. If You do not have the means to survive then maybe that should be your hobby. Finding a way to get your life on track, and by that I don't only mean financially but morally.

I'm sure chip won't see this and some will label me as someone who doesn't understand.

For those who defend him my suggestion is as follows.

Ask him for financials, and then pay them off if you are so willing.

As to me. Im just glad I never had dealings with him and I hope everybody that has, has either received their items or has received their money back.

Bon voyage.

Voted. Having bought in Chip's donation/support thread the fact that he misrepresented a)his needs and b)how he intended to use the donated funds factored most heavily in my HOS voting.

Not delivering on a sales thread is PL worthy for sure, but the intent to decieve in his donation thread (until a series og PMs came to light)seems to be most egregious

Edited by Miraclemet

I wish there was a harsher punishment than PL/HOS for people like this. Voted.

Lethal injection? That's probably a bit harsh. Perhaps some time in the pokey?

Hotbox with me after I've eaten a few burritos.

I wish there was a harsher punishment than PL/HOS for people like this. Voted.

Lethal injection? That's probably a bit harsh. Perhaps some time in the pokey?

Hotbox with me after I've eaten a few burritos.

It's a date!

It appears to me that much of the anger towards Chip is from the charity thread and gofundme page

If that's the case then he's had a few months to fix his issues. That time has passed.

Voted.

Finally sending people items owed would've been good enough to get him off of the PL.

If you recall, it was the CL "entrapment" that was the last straw for people and pushed things towards HOS nomination. The charity thread and gofundme page are just pieces of the overall picture. There is no statute of limitations here for being a d-bag to your fellow boardies. People here have long memories.

So it won't be necessary to post an alert thread in each of the forums?

Less than three hours to go until decision time.

the big reveal?

I forget if I am allowed to talk to you.

Kidding...

Yes, I believe it is after 3pm EST

It appears to me that much of the anger towards Chip is from the charity thread and gofundme page

If that's the case then he's had a few months to fix his issues. That time has passed.

Voted.

Finally sending people items owed would've been good enough to get him off of the PL.

If you recall, it was the CL "entrapment" that was the last straw for people and pushed things towards HOS nomination. The charity thread and gofundme page are just pieces of the overall picture. There is no statute of limitations here for being a d-bag to your fellow boardies. People here have long memories.

I quickly became "not a fan" over the summer when I saw that he had engaged in the same behavior on other areas of the internet and moved on to a new one each time his nonsense was outed.