• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Defiantly PL worthy. My question for it to be HoS, how many people were stiffed? If it's one or two people it's a PL issue, if it's damn near the entire thread plus the artist it is probably HoS worthy. When you say that Ajl007 failed to pay the artist, do you mean in full? Partial? Most artists I know won't start work unless they've received at least partial payment upfront.

I'm not sure I agree that the number of people involved should be the determining factor for PL v HoS.

From the sounds of things, this is outright theft. Not to mention the fact that it reduces confidence in sketch ops, which is bad for the boards (Castrillo aside, the worst problem people normally face is that it takes ages to get their sketch - that's distinct from buying and selling books where by now most people that participate on the boards know that there are a fair amount of cowboys around aside from established boardies).

HOS or PL - isn't the end result the same thing? (shrug)

Providing a warning via notification to future potential customers.

If he's not able to fulfill his obligations to his nominator a he's not really getting off the PL anyway. This feels like the menace situation.

Defiantly PL worthy. My question for it to be HoS, how many people were stiffed? If it's one or two people it's a PL issue, if it's damn near the entire thread plus the artist it is probably HoS worthy. When you say that Ajl007 failed to pay the artist, do you mean in full? Partial? Most artists I know won't start work unless they've received at least partial payment upfront.

I'm not sure I agree that the number of people involved should be the determining factor for PL v HoS.

From the sounds of things, this is outright theft. Not to mention the fact that it reduces confidence in sketch ops, which is bad for the boards (Castrillo aside, the worst problem people normally face is that it takes ages to get their sketch - that's distinct from buying and selling books where by now most people that participate on the boards know that there are a fair amount of cowboys around aside from established boardies).

I think the issue with the number of people involved is that it may be the difference between an accident/oversight/temporary personal problem and a long-term pattern of misconduct. A few people may have their sketch delayed for some mysterious reason (PL until it gets made right), but if the entire thread is off track it may be embezzlement of opp funds (HoS for theft).

I am currently a part of the Monares op, and was also in his Thony Silas and Nestor Celario ops. I haven't heard a word from the facilitator in close to 11 months. I have the Silas and Celario books, but I feel that if it were not for Glenn Sr, I wouldn't have those either.

Glynn Sr has the Monares sketches in hand. However, each op participant needs to prove that they paid for the op in full and then will need to pay Glynn for CGC fees and shipping costs to get them processed. So, for me personally, I already paid Aaron in full (op fees, CGC FastTrack fees, shipping fees) and now will have to pay some fees again to receive the slab. The reason Glynn needs proof of payment is that even he cannot get a response from AWOL Aaron. I strongly suspect that this same situation involves all 19 of the op slabs that Glynn has possession of. BTW, I totally understand Glynn's rationale for needing a receipt and the additional fees to process the books. He is doing what he can to try and give some closure to the Monares op. (worship)

However, there are other ops of Aaron's that he has apparently abandoned where no sketch covers are in hand. I am not involved in those ops (example - Raymund Bermudez)

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6313492#Post6313492

Hello all. Here I am :hi:

I plan to drop off orders at CGC this week..Yes I have 19 sketches here and soon should have Raymund Bermudez sketches. Raymund, last night told me yet again another story. So it's pulling teeth just to get him to send me what should have been sent months ago. ( on the dark side of these opps this is something that Aaron did in fact have problem with. ) Yes there have been problem with the opps. At this point it best to get everything here in the states and into CGC hands. I dunno what more I can say that will support the PL that is needed. Those who have spoke to Aaron is between you and Aaron. I am not third party with those matters.

I was just taking a look at the HoS and Probation list...

I didn't see Menace on there? Is that an oversight?

I thought the Angel Medina OP was still unfulfilled to this date.

I just want to know realistically what facilitatiors are a go and no-go, in terms of fulfilling thier obligations.

I was just taking a look at the HoS and Probation list...

I didn't see Menace on there? Is that an oversight?

I thought the Angel Medina OP was still unfulfilled to this date.

I just want to know realistically what facilitatiors are a go and no-go, in terms of fulfilling thier obligations.

There was a Poll to remove him and the vote came down to remove him.

Here is the Poll.

I plan to drop off orders at CGC this week..Yes I have 19 sketches here and soon should have Raymund Bermudez sketches. Raymund, last night told me yet again another story. So it's pulling teeth just to get him to send me what should have been sent months ago. ( on the dark side of these opps this is something that Aaron did in fact have problem with. ) Yes there have been problem with the opps. At this point it best to get everything here in the states and into CGC hands. I dunno what more I can say that will support the PL that is needed. Those who have spoke to Aaron is between you and Aaron. I am not third party with those matters.

Glynn 1) You're amazing for trying to make things right, thank you so much for doing that. 2) I'm guessing that since you have 19 sketches that means that basically no one got what they paid for? Did jun say anything like he hadn't been able to reach him or something? Is he out money too? (Trying to get an idea of how much Aaron made off with) Thanks for your time on my annoying questions.

Glynn 1) You're amazing for trying to make things right, thank you so much for doing that. 2) I'm guessing that since you have 19 sketches that means that basically no one got what they paid for? Did jun say anything like he hadn't been able to reach him or something? Is he out money too? (Trying to get an idea of how much Aaron made off with) Thanks for your time on my annoying questions.

its mean that those in the opps need to proof to me that they paid Aaron then they must pay me for CGC SS fee's plus shipping. There are other opps that have yet to be completed or missing sketches that cant be revise from the dead. I don't have all those answer just what boardies are posting up with the dealing they had with Aaron. Those kind of details I don't have. Both Artist are out the money. Jun been a no contact but Dan has reply and contacted me. So what I know Dan told me.

Am I the only one thinking this is starting to sound more and more like a HoS nomination? :(

If it turns out to be a case of the captain abandoning the sinking ship with the money and leaving the passengers on board to swim, than, yes.

Was this a sudden disappearance from the network of buyers? Is there a "last heard from" date?

My last communication with Aaron was on 2/28/2014, 5 months ago. I sent him repeated pm's (unanswered) and asked questions in his op threads (ignored). Except for pimping his Con, I don't think he's posted much since then. It's fairly obvious he's outta here with op cash gone.....

My last communication with Aaron was on 2/28/2014, 5 months ago. I sent him repeated pm's (unanswered) and asked questions in his op threads (ignored). Except for pimping his Con, I don't think he's posted much since then. It's fairly obvious he's outta here with op cash gone.....

Does he have any business contact info outside of the Boards?