• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

More and more I stick to established boardies with a solid reputation that precedes them.

As opposed to, let's say, an odor?

Speaking of carpet bombers....is Roy attending SDCC this week?

Yes, working on his BB moves

b3_zps34d41f72.gif

Is he wearing black socks?

Maybe on his hands, which might explain the turnover.

Don't worry about the socks. Worry about the worst cross-over of all time being memorialized on the Internet.

:roflmao:

More and more I stick to established boardies with a solid reputation that precedes them.

b3_zps34d41f72.gif

:o Is that Tim Hardaway?

The "Toronto Two-Step" lol

b3_zps34d41f72.gif

:o Is that Tim Hardaway?

The "Toronto Two-Step" lol

:roflmao:

b3_zps34d41f72.gif

Is he wearing black socks?

Maybe on his hands, which might explain the turnover.

:headbang:

The name "Hot Sauce" is already taken. We can call Roy "Ketchup". Or "Mustard".

I propose:

The Human Lowlight Film

Skip to my Poo

The Big Tripper

The Question

sorry to hear about dealings with Luckycomics

:wishluck:

Yeah,me too gang.I really hate this stuff,bums me out.Only problem I ever had luckily was phi gam,thankfully long gone...by that name anyways...

May the force be with you all! :wishluck:

b3_zps34d41f72.gif

:lol:

Oh sweet sweet Roy; he forgot he was Canadian.

Moved from discussion thread:

I would like to nominate Ajl007 (Aaron) to the probation list / hall of shame. I am unsure which list the transgression belongs under but I believe that perhaps it is H.O.S worthy?

Aaron ran several ops under the SS threads, one of which was for sketches by Jun Monares. The sketch op began around September 2012. I joined the op in October 2012 and paid in full for a wrap around team sketch with CGC Fast Track fees. The sketch cover was eventually completed with a scan sent to me. However, the actual cover has never materialized. In the meantime, Aaron has abandoned the op and Glynn Sr stepped in to try and fulfill the obligations. Glynn has the sketches in hand but no $$ for grading them from Aaron. In addition to this, Glynn Sr has informed me that Aaron also failed to pay the artist. He will not respond to PM's and it appears that he has left the forum. This is quite surprising since he spent months hyping his Capital City Comic Con. This leaves me in the position of repaying the CGC submission fees to Glynn in order to get the cover subbed. I have no idea how the artist will get compensated.

I have sent the PM to the accused informing them the issue is being submitted to the Probation Discussion Thread for their inclusion in the PL / HOS. Please let me know if more facts are needed.

Defiantly PL worthy. My question for it to be HoS, how many people were stiffed? If it's one or two people it's a PL issue, if it's damn near the entire thread plus the artist it is probably HoS worthy. When you say that Ajl007 failed to pay the artist, do you mean in full? Partial? Most artists I know won't start work unless they've received at least partial payment upfront.

Glynn has stepped in and is doing what he can to get the sketches graded and sent to the original op participants (worship)

Same thing I said with the Dan opps.

Hello All. I want to keep this short and sweet. I have the sketches here with me and will be dropping them off to CGC this Friday. before I do I want to go over what I know and what Dan told me. First Jun like Dan has not be paid by Aaron. what reason. I dunno. Second. far as I know and no one in the opps paid for what they order.

I'm the middle guy here I dont benefit either way. so what to do? in fairness I need to see what you have as far as proof.

CGC SS fee. I must receive funds for grading. This is a mess I agree.

-Glynn

I have a total of 19 sketches combine Dan and Jun monares

So, I am unsure if partial payment was made to the artists or no payment at all. I infer that no payment was made, but I could be mistaken. However, I am certain that 19 sketch covers will now need additional CGC fees to be paid on them. This alone adds up to a significant $$ amount. Aaron took payment up front for all his sketch ops, so I seriously doubt that anyone has not paid. Several boardies (myself included) have already sent Glynn the paypal receipts for our original payments.

This seems to be HOS worthy based on $$ amount, number of Boardies affected and his treatment of the artists. This is NOT somebody that we need to trust going forward.

Edited by Dave32563