• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

I nominate rip67vdub to the Probation List due to the events that happened surrounding the transaction for a Marvel Super Heroes Winter Special (1st Squirrel Girl.)

Have you sent him the 72hrs notice of nomination via separate PM?

Yes I notified him in a separate PM of his nomination a few days ago on 8/21.

And two days later, I politely responded with the following:

Cool. Good to know. God Bless!

So just to be clear, you do not care about the board rules or even just doing the right thing? (shrug)

I nominate rip67vdub to the Probation List due to the events that happened surrounding the transaction for a Marvel Super Heroes Winter Special (1st Squirrel Girl.)

So just to be clear, you do not care about the board rules or even just doing the right thing? (shrug)

Some of us (I can't be the only one) put him on ignore days ago, to make sure we didn't accidentally do any transactions with him in the immediate future before the issue was resolved. It's sad to see -- but not that surprising, considering the willingness to trash one's potential reputation over $2 -- that said decision was the prudent one. :facepalm:

I'll add that I'm not expecting payment from rip67vdub on my recent sales thread. Sent message a few days ago with payment info and no response.

Sounds like PL nomination #2 is on the horizon. Let's just hurry up and get 3 in the books so we can move to HOS nomination under the "multiple offender" clause.

I'll add that I'm not expecting payment from rip67vdub on my recent sales thread. Sent message a few days ago with payment info and no response.

when you get a PM from a new user with like 3 posts offering to buy the books since the other guy didnt buy them take note.... probably rip67's new account...

HOS over a guy backing out over $2 books doh! I mean come on...he has 3 guys already/could put him on the PL list. His attitude says he doesn't care so why bother making the move?

I'm nominating you for your attitude :sumo:

Swick can you start the write up on Iceman3999

HOS over a guy backing out over $2 books doh! I mean come on...he has 3 guys already/could put him on the PL list. His attitude says he doesn't care so why bother making the move?

If I draw a happy face on me butt and send it to you would that show you my good attitude side?

Haha Swickles...I own him

If I draw a happy face on me butt and send it to you would that show you my good attitude side?

Your fantasy football team certainly doesn't.

bam.jpg

I feel another round of "what should be the purpose of the HOS" discussion getting queued up.

Where's Jeffro? :baiting:

lol

:jokealert:

;)

But seriously, I'm finding it increasingly hard to care one way or the other. I've been here long enough to be a part of the community and have a vested interest in seeing it thrive. That spirit is still there, however it's diminished and it's waning.

bam.jpg

Only cause you cheated :baiting: what was it you released a guy to waivers than decided you didn't want to do that and as commish you re-added him to your team without letting him go through the waiver process :baiting:

Is that sort of like "Just try and stop me from posting, just try." ??

Is that sort of like "Just try and stop me from posting, just try." ??

That is how I interpreted it also. On the bright side, it does help avoid long debates about whether he deserves to be on the PL or not. (thumbs u