• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Wanna poll this?

Woah.

For HOS a poll is how we roll.

There was one done a LONG time ago and the poll results are already linked. :baiting:

258 - Yes

20 - No

I just bumped it to update his running list of shills. :D

Actually you didn't bump it, you reposted as a new post starting off " I am nominating Symbiotic (Joseph Andrew Kim aka Drew Kim) to the Hall of Shame." Since I have tremendous faith in you and your assiduousness, I took it at face value and, while confused, thought he may have been missed on the HOS list. I should have looked but if I saw his name already on HOS I would have been more confus-ed and possibly suffered a nervous breakdown. :baiting:

The nomination post (with poll) had locked so I quoted it, but deleted the quotes to add the new name. Then I just linked to the new post by editing the latest HOS/Probation List post and added the original one as "Poll" and left the dates and everything else alone. :busy:

Good Lord Swick keeps some serious tabs. I wonder if he knows what I did last summer. :eek:

He knows what you did this morning . . . :devil:

He knows what you're doing RIGHT NOW. He's in your closet. AND in your bushes AND in the back seat of your car.

On the actual nomination tho? I'm in agreement. Someone comes here, has issues, disappears & returns over and over, keeps engaging in questionable behavior even after called on the carpet & admitting it, creates sock puppet accounts & tries to hid their identity, yeah... there's a lot of shady there that just shouldn't be around here. And it's a pretty good indication that it wasn't a "oops, . Sorry. Totally my mistake & didn't think that thru. thanks for someone for slapping me upside the head" and more along the lines of "I'm just a shady dude. I'll keep being shady even when caught"

I know my opinion means about nothing on this because I'm just some kidna newb dude, but just figured I'd direct the topic back away from crossdressing jokes (even if I maybe sorta started it)

How is smoak/frost still on this forum!?!? How has this cat not gotten ban-hammered again?

Is that signature line supposed to exonerate him from all that heinous behavior?

Posts calling out that nonsense get wiped, but he's still allowed to make cutsie posts and hang out waiting for his next victim?

At this point, the mods should just let him stay. 2c He's proven time and time again that he is never going to go away. He's always going to return with a new shill. Isn't it better to know who he is and avoid him and have his name updated in the HOS whenever he changes it so people know not to deal with him rather than have him jump in with a new shill and potentially screw people over because they don't know who it is?

At this point, the mods should just let him stay. 2c He's proven time and time again that he is never going to go away. He's always going to return with a new shill. Isn't it better to know who he is and avoid him and have his name updated in the HOS whenever he changes it so people know not to deal with him rather than have him jump in with a new shill and potentially screw people over because they don't know who it is?

None of that prevents him from creating additional shill accts. Pulling sleight of hand while you're watching his "only" acct. would be fairly simple game.

I'm no lawyer, but you've gotta think that there's an element of liability in allowing this sort of conduct to continue. Similar to allowing pedophiles the run of the playground. If your kid gets porked and the cops knowingly let scum patrol for baby genitals, aren't they at least a bit culpable? It was a preventable crime, and for whatever reason they let a known offender slide....only to be surprised when he strikes again?

Listen I know I'm a straight up spoon in the eyes of you guys and rightfully so. I've been caught red handed "shilling" which is without a doubt taking hard earned money from people's hands.

Do I deserve any sort of belief that I can change, and won't shill again, no probably not.

Is it something I am committed to yes (i know this holds absolutely no weight in your eyes.)

The truth of the matter is, Ebay and Paypal have both made it impossible for me to sell on the bay anymore. I can show you emails, or paperwork, or I can even record a phone call with their customer service. I've been given Bellow Standard status, and there's no way for me to re-enter into selling, unless I go as far as to change identity, get a new bank account, and rebuild from there. (Which I'm sure some of you think is something I'd do, but trust me its not.)

I have a steady job now, I am seeking help for my problems with lying, addiction, amongst other things. A number of you have my personal information, and I don't mind sharing it with the higher ups, so you can come after me if I ever do break the rules again.

I'm not gonna sit here making BS promises, asking for forgiveness, the truth is if I stay off the sales forums, I can't sell on ebay, I will only be on this forum to add to discussions.

Listen I know I'm a straight up spoon in the eyes of you guys and rightfully so. I've been caught red handed "shilling" which is without a doubt taking hard earned money from people's hands.

Do I deserve any sort of belief that I can change, and won't shill again, no probably not.

Is it something I am committed to yes (i know this holds absolutely no weight in your eyes.)

The truth of the matter is, Ebay and Paypal have both made it impossible for me to sell on the bay anymore. I can show you emails, or paperwork, or I can even record a phone call with their customer service. I've been given Bellow Standard status, and there's no way for me to re-enter into selling, unless I go as far as to change identity, get a new bank account, and rebuild from there. (Which I'm sure some of you think is something I'd do, but trust me its not.)

I have a steady job now, I am seeking help for my problems with lying, addiction, amongst other things. A number of you have my personal information, and I don't mind sharing it with the higher ups, so you can come after me if I ever do break the rules again.

I'm not gonna sit here making BS promises, asking for forgiveness, the truth is if I stay off the sales forums, I can't sell on ebay, I will only be on this forum to add to discussions.

Yet you post all that from a SHILL account.

Actions speak louder than words.

Remember that other shill of yours was talking about publishing a comic with 215 Ink. What happened there. Did they tell you to go away also?

It's time to find a different hobby/career.

Shortly after being exposed here 215 canceled the series before release if I recall correctly.

(Unsure if they are related)