• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

lol

I hit submit too quick. Was supposed to be Gotham Kid. After 5 years, a name change.

Gotham is fine. From what I hear, you're not a kid.

We're all kids at heart. After all, we collect funny books. :cloud9:

lol

I hit submit too quick. Was supposed to be Gotham Kid. After 5 years, a name change.

I'm not a kid at heart, I've always been immature.

I was just teasing you anyway :blush:

lol

I'm not a kid at heart, I've always been immature.

:grin:

On the actual nomination tho? I'm in agreement. Someone comes here, has issues, disappears & returns over and over, keeps engaging in questionable behavior even after called on the carpet & admitting it, creates sock puppet accounts & tries to hid their identity, yeah... there's a lot of shady there that just shouldn't be around here. And it's a pretty good indication that it wasn't a "oops, . Sorry. Totally my mistake & didn't think that thru. thanks for someone for slapping me upside the head" and more along the lines of "I'm just a shady dude. I'll keep being shady even when caught"

I know my opinion means about nothing on this because I'm just some kinda newb dude

Nope. Pretty much sums it up. (thumbs u

On the actual nomination tho? I'm in agreement. Someone comes here, has issues, disappears & returns over and over, keeps engaging in questionable behavior even after called on the carpet & admitting it, creates sock puppet accounts & tries to hid their identity, yeah... there's a lot of shady there that just shouldn't be around here. And it's a pretty good indication that it wasn't a "oops, . Sorry. Totally my mistake & didn't think that thru. thanks for someone for slapping me upside the head" and more along the lines of "I'm just a shady dude. I'll keep being shady even when caught"

I know my opinion means about nothing on this because I'm just some kinda newb dude

Nope. Pretty much sums it up. (thumbs u

Now "Chris in Baltimore" is going to change his name to "Baltimore Kid". Do you not see the influence you have?

"I'm incredibly aware of my past actions, my reputation, and was (probably foolishly) hoping I could come back and just post about books from a reader/fan perspective. No need for a big blow out, if you want me gone just say the word and I'll leave, or you can have Arch hit the ban hammer."

3,345th time he's said this.

Every time he thinks it's the first time he said it.

NO you cannot just come back and act like everything is normal. The answer is no. No is the answer and the answer is no. No means no.

Listen I know I'm a straight up spoon in the eyes of you guys and rightfully so. I've been caught red handed "shilling" which is without a doubt taking hard earned money from people's hands.

Do I deserve any sort of belief that I can change, and won't shill again, no probably not.

Is it something I am committed to yes (i know this holds absolutely no weight in your eyes.)

The truth of the matter is, Ebay and Paypal have both made it impossible for me to sell on the bay anymore. I can show you emails, or paperwork, or I can even record a phone call with their customer service. I've been given Bellow Standard status, and there's no way for me to re-enter into selling, unless I go as far as to change identity, get a new bank account, and rebuild from there. (Which I'm sure some of you think is something I'd do, but trust me its not.)

I have a steady job now, I am seeking help for my problems with lying, addiction, amongst other things. A number of you have my personal information, and I don't mind sharing it with the higher ups, so you can come after me if I ever do break the rules again.

I'm not gonna sit here making BS promises, asking for forgiveness, the truth is if I stay off the sales forums, I can't sell on ebay, I will only be on this forum to add to discussions.

I'd rather you not be here at all. You deserve the banhammer every time you come back here under a different name.

-slym