• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

102 on ebay

And no negs...

Is that someone's temperature?

Actually I asked him if that was his first eBay ID, but he never answered. Many people with those low counts were starting over and over and ...over.

I remember when I reached 102 as a feedback score on Ebay....1997 was a fun year.

eBay ID please

DiscountHotPantsPlanet

Your products suck. I'm chafed in places I didn't think possible. 1 star across the board.

I've packed up a some free replacements, packed and buffered and fluffed and folded and they will be out tomorrow......media mail.

My personal favorite is:

"The piece will be shipped tomorrow, without fail.Please accept my sincerest apologies for the delay. Thank you for your patience, Evan O'Malley" -October 20th

Date media mail (FAIL!) package sent: October 24th. I guess "without fail" is subjective.

PS how much did he charge you for shipping?

Shipping was "Free"

They open it the post office and it's going to cost you. After a month of waiting a few bucks for priority Mail is the least an anally retentive super duper shipper and seller who feels free to give advice to everyone else should have done for you.

Is that how media mail works though? My mother in law is a character and she tries to mail everything media mail. It all just get returns to her with a notice on it. It doesn't make it to me.

Chris,

It can go either way. This is from the USPS website.

Upon such inspection, matter not eligible for the Media Mail rate may be assessed at the proper price and sent to the recipient postage due, or the sender may be contacted for additional postage.

To me the scariest part is the post office messing with the packaging and not so much the extra postage. You know it isn't going to packed back up the same way.

It might get packed the same way. :D

t93kf.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Maker

lol

My personal favorite is:

"The piece will be shipped tomorrow, without fail.Please accept my sincerest apologies for the delay. Thank you for your patience, Evan O'Malley" -October 20th

Date media mail (FAIL!) package sent: October 24th. I guess "without fail" is subjective.

PS how much did he charge you for shipping?

Shipping was "Free"

They open it the post office and it's going to cost you. After a month of waiting a few bucks for priority Mail is the least an anally retentive super duper shipper and seller who feels free to give advice to everyone else should have done for you.

Is that how media mail works though? My mother in law is a character and she tries to mail everything media mail. It all just get returns to her with a notice on it. It doesn't make it to me.

Most of the time it will go to the addressee with a "postage due" tag on it. If they fail to pay it gets returned to sender.

To me the scariest part is the post office messing with the packaging and not so much the extra postage. You know it isn't going to packed back up the same way.

And Media Mail can be opened by the Postal Authorities at any time for any reason.

That's why I call it the "least secure" method of shipping.

That is awesome! :headbang:

And all because Kramer could never realize his dream of becoming a banker :(

lol:applause:

"Media mail, plus 3lbs, divided by the zip code,

buffering factor of 4 boards, carry the mylite 2...

aaaaaand $27.95 for shipping."

giphy.gif

Don't forget to factor in mu*102 to account for the sheathing constant. It's a common mistake.

doh!

Make that $72.95 shipping.

Gotta flip the first two digits when mu* is > and = to 102.

There's a post missing from last night.

hm

Rage fest :headbang:

I've got it saved (thumbs u

What's missing?

Yes please...if it was interesting please send it via PM. I need some excitement in my life :)