• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Am I the only one who wants to see a 400 square foot fire pit? What kind of fires is that homeowner having? Is this some kind of Aggie Bonfire thing???

I'm going through all of this for the first time. I also want to see this fire pit. Part of me would like to imagine that it is 200ft by 2ft to create a wall of fire across the front of the property to scare trespassers like a fire moat.

There's a post missing from last night.

hm

Rage fest :headbang:

I've got it saved (thumbs u

What's missing?

Yes please...if it was interesting please send it via PM. I need some excitement in my life :)

I saw it, loved it. The best part was CAK statement that he would have paid for priority but since he got flamed here (by folks other than the buyer) that he had enough. Now the buyer gets to suffer even more because of "us". Makes perfect sense now.. :facepalm:

Am I the only one who wants to see a 400 square foot fire pit? What kind of fires is that homeowner having? Is this some kind of Aggie Bonfire thing???

I'm going through all of this for the first time. I also want to see this fire pit. Part of me would like to imagine that it is 200ft by 2ft to create a wall of fire across the front of the property to scare trespassers like a fire moat.

Even a 40 square foot fire pit is big enough to set up a "walking over hot coals" for your next Hawaiian pig roast party. A 400 square foot fire pit has another name - a crematorium.

There's a post missing from last night.

hm

Rage fest :headbang:

I've got it saved (thumbs u

What's missing?

Yes please...if it was interesting please send it via PM. I need some excitement in my life :)

I saw it, loved it. The best part was CAK statement that he would have paid for priority but since he got flamed here (by folks other than the buyer) that he had enough. Now the buyer gets to suffer even more because of "us". Makes perfect sense now.. :facepalm:

Actually after last night, I get the feeling that he might have some type of undisclosed social disorder, where he has trouble 'reading the room,' for lack of a better term. Not that he still shouldn't be responsible in business, just that maybe there's more to the story (which is none of our business).

Even a 40 square foot fire pit is big enough to set up a "walking over hot coals" for your next Hawaiian pig roast party. A 400 square foot fire pit has another name - a crematorium.

For getting rid of the "bad dates" from OkCupid.

For getting rid of the "bad dates" from OkCupid.

or 'good dates'

I missed all the fun! I would love to see all the shenanigans wish they were saved on the boards and just had to say I agree the stuff was scrubbed

So would I. As it appears I need to get on-line more.

Well.. he has his strike

taken care of by CGCMod1

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8952114

I'm sure he will learn a valuable lesson from this.

uh, yeah

Hardly. He'll come back here and blame us all and claim once again that he did nothing wrong.

It's funny, he's always promoting himself and pimping his wares but he can't see that providing basic customer service is most important.

Pack it well. Ship it quickly. Respond immediately to issues and if you're in the wrong bend over backwards to make the customer happy.