• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Roy, I think it's admirable that you consistently try to be the moral conscience of the board, but unfortunately all too often you conveniently overlook the facts or even worse you don't understand the facts at all.

Recently in another thread, completely out of the blue, you inexplicably came to the defense of the most moderated member of this board and it was very clear that you had no clue in regards to the totality of the circumstances.

Hence the backlash you often receive - such unreasonable altruism is destined to generate negative comments from those you annoy by repeatedly injecting yourself into these types of situations.

This isn't a witch-hunt against Chip, it's a collective expression of frustration combined with a desire to finally gain some measure of justice.

Nailed it. 100% nailed it.

What a scatamonious load of tripe.

Context? ???

See who I replayed to.
Casey is slow

He says the same about you

Would you defend me? :baiting:

No but I'll carry your books home from school

(tsk)

ride_zpskuajf98p.gif

Roy, I think it's admirable that you consistently try to be the moral conscience of the board, but unfortunately all too often you conveniently overlook the facts or even worse you don't understand the facts at all.

Recently in another thread, completely out of the blue, you inexplicably came to the defense of the most moderated member of this board and it was very clear that you had no clue in regards to the totality of the circumstances.

Hence the backlash you often receive - such unreasonable altruism is destined to generate negative comments from those you annoy by repeatedly injecting yourself into these types of situations.

This isn't a witch-hunt against Chip, it's a collective expression of frustration combined with a desire to finally gain some measure of justice.

But is that "patient and reasonable" enough for Roy?

What a scatamonious load of tripe.

Context? ???

See who I replayed to.
Casey is slow

He says the same about you

Would you defend me? :baiting:

No but I'll carry your books home from school

(tsk)

ride_zpskuajf98p.gif

I've been drinking milk and stopped smoking cigarettes

I'm sure I've grown an inch or two since you last saw me

I thought that comment was a load of BS. I'm not one to make snap decisions (at least, I don't think I am). I try to see both sides of a situation before I come to my conclusion. I had seen more than enough over the years regarding Chip. I'm not a big fan of the "whoa is me" act.

As I said to someone else in a PM, no less, there always was some issue, always some problem, always drama. But one common denominator.

I thought that comment was a load of BS. I'm not one to make snap decisions (at least, I don't think I am). I try to see both sides of a situation before I come to my conclusion. I had seen more than enough over the years regarding Chip. I'm not a big fan of the "whoa is me" act.

As I said to someone else in a PM, no less, there always was some issue, always some problem, always drama. But one common denominator.

This has been a long discussion and I might be wrong but wasn't the mental health issue brought up by on of the "excusers" and not one of the "accusers"?

Roy?

This has been a long discussion and I might be wrong but wasn't the mental health issue brought up by on of the "excusers" and not one of the "accusers"?

You're not wrong.

Voted.

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck....or a Chip.

Roy?

lol

meh