• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Then why did you bring it up??? No one asked how you voted. You vunteered it. (shrug)

Because people were were amusing themselves at the expense of 11 people who voted no.

Because perception is important and I wanted people to know I didn't vote no.

Because it's important to me that no side takes precednce simply due to peer pressure.

Because I have all the time in the world right now and I'm bored.

If you want a democracy, part of it is respecting all voters. Especially the ones you disagree with.

Isn't that the cornerstone of the public vote?

I'm cocking a snook in your direction.

I was hoping you would vunteer to do that.

It's important to establish a precednce.

Some would say that your precednce is unpresidented.

Actually, I voted yes but I believe it is irrelevant how anybody voted because all that really matters is the final decision. Or is this really about all the individual voters?

Roy, let it go would you. You just said its irrelevant how anybody voted but you tell us how you voted. This thread needs to die. Your beating a dead horse here.

I need to let it go.

lol

Some people have been using this thread as their weekend entertainment but I need to let it go.

Why is it that whenever I want to have a discussion I need to drop it but when 20 grown men want to make fun of person ad naseum they don't.

I'll give you a clue: I was never popular in high school either. ;)

That's unpossible.

That's unpossible.

Two Pence for your thoughts.

Actually, I voted yes but I believe it is irrelevant how anybody voted because all that really matters is the final decision. Or is this really about all the individual voters?

Roy, let it go would you. You just said its irrelevant how anybody voted but you tell us how you voted. This thread needs to die. Your beating a dead horse here.

Some people have been using this thread as their weekend entertainment but I need to let it go.

Yes, you're trying to explain this guy away and its not going to work. You're not going to baffle anyone with the B.S. in here.

Now that the Chip HOS poll is over, can we start a new one on how much we enjoy unsolicited advice in how we should feel ?

Like my mom always used to say, "Unasked for advice is often unwanted."

(worship)

The class of 06 has spoken.

Then why did you bring it up??? No one asked how you voted. You vunteered it. (shrug)

Because people were were amusing themselves at the expense of 11 people who voted no.

Because it's important to me that no side takes precednce simply due to peer pressure.

If you want a democracy, part of it is respecting all voters. Especially the ones you disagree with.

In other words, you got caught in your wordplay. Got it.

In other words, you got caught in your wordplay. Got it.

You know, I've seen you go after others vindictively as well as me on other topics.

Hopefully one day you look to see the good in people. Have a good one!

How is it vindictive? You made a point of saying you didn't vote "no" clearly implying you voted yes. No one asked you how you voted so it just seems odd. I apologize that you felt attacked as it was not my intention.

How is it vindictive? You made a point of saying you didn't vote "no" clearly implying you voted yes. No one asked you how you voted so it just seems odd. I apologize that you felt attacked as it was not my intention.

I don't really get that one either (shrug)