• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

If everyone voted the same way, there would be no point in having a vote, would there?

Everyone is entitled to an opinion and I've changed mine in the past after reading opinions.

Chip is a free man, he's not going to jail, and if everyone (including him) is lucky, as I said before, he'll make some changes.

This was not the worst offender we've had.

The Golden Globes are on, musicals are back apparently, and Ryan Reynolds was a nominee for Deadpool.

(I'm subtly trying to change the subject...I need Obiwan...

How is it vindictive? You made a point of saying you didn't vote "no" clearly implying you voted yes. No one asked you how you voted so it just seems odd. I apologize that you felt attacked as it was not my intention.

You know, I might be a bit oversensitive at his point but I also think it"s worth pointing out that different petsonalities also see the same thing differently and intention can be misinterpreted...hence the need for a discussion or a vote at times.

I appreciate the apology.

So is that horse dead yet?

How is it vindictive? You made a point of saying you didn't vote "no" clearly implying you voted yes. No one asked you how you voted so it just seems odd. I apologize that you felt attacked as it was not my intention.

You know, I might be a bit oversensitive at his point but I also think it"s worth pointing out that different petsonalities also see the same thing differently and intention can be misinterpreted...hence the need for a discussion or a vote at times.

I appreciate the apology.

So is that horse dead yet?

And really, there's no reason for anyone to be fighting at this point.

We've had far worse actors than Chip on this board and in HOS votes and we still couldn't get a unanimous vote for guys where they were caught red handed in criminal acts. Everyone sees things from their own perspective. There's nothing inherently wrong with that. In fact it's a good check and balance overall.

I know I don't need to be on the side that's got 100% support. How many people think or don't think the way I do doesn't bother me at all. This topic is over now. No one left speaking here is a bad person or a bad boardie.

129 - 122

Superstar!

Triple double

Casey, it's obvious the Raptors can score. They nailed 122 points but that isn't how the got to the ECF last year.

Raptors defense has self destructed.

From what I can piece together they went hard after Pau Gasol and gave up Scola and Biyombo who were integral to their defense.

When Gasol decided to go to San Antonio that left Raptors to scramble to fill their holes and the picked up Poeltl from Austria.

Good young player but nowhere near the boards monster that Biyombo was.

After a couple of humiliating losses to SA and GS it's safe to say that they are down on their confidence.

The need the Vets on the team to take it up a notch as right now it ain't pretty.

:cry:

129 - 122

Superstar!

Triple double

Casey, it's obvious the Raptors can score. They nailed 122 points but that isn't how the got to the ECF last year.

Raptors defense has self destructed.

From what I can piece together they went hard after Pau Gasol and gave up Scola and Biyombo who were integral to their defense.

When Gasol decided to go to San Antonio that left Raptors to scramble to fill their holes and the picked up Poeltl from Austria.

Good young player but nowhere near the boards monster that Biyombo was.

After a couple of humiliating losses to SA and GS it's safe to say that they are down on their confidence.

The need the Vets on the team to take it up a notch as right now it ain't pretty.

:cry:

superfun team to watch, but they're obviously not an elite team, they'd probably be the 7th or 8th seed in the west, and I'm not even sure they could take Westbrook (and the thunder) in a seven game series, not w ZERO rim protection.

Trade for Bogut and pray he stays healthy????

Did anyone buy any of those JLA SS #1 Islander Comic Variants sold by Glenn SR?

apparently he's not shipping them and never had permission by the comic book store whose Diamond account he used to order the comics who now have all of the variants?

If you ordered a copy might be time to pull the old paypal case and get your money back while you still can. If the book was supposed to come out three weeks ago and it was a presale you do not have a lot of time left to get your money back.

I did receive confirmation from Islander Comics.

Edited by Comicbookscalping

Are the chips down yet?

They better be because this is a very serious issue.

Here he is posting about it on the boards but again no one has received their copies and apparently DC has been trying to contact him since December to no avail

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=421088&Number=9652859#Post9652859