• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Thanks for sorting it out Joel. The replacement coins sound really, really cool and interesting.

Let nobody doubt that it was a thoughtful move when you set up the auction in the first place, and very generous of you to donate the very cool coin. I deeply sympathise with the frustration you must have felt when the coin disappeared into the ether. (I suffered the same thing once when I sold a laptop on ebay and messed up the tracking. Ended up sending them a second laptop. Extremely galling to have to package and ship two laptops just to lose money.)

I'm an expert procrastinator myself, even without newly arrived babies to take care of.

Whilst the comic board probation thread wouldn't really concern a coinee, it's the only 'official' avenue we have for airing grievances in this informal community. Interestingly enough, the coinees have nothing like it. I guess they're all too gentlemanly :)

Thing has made further generous offers by PM. 'Nuff said.

Cheers :)

Thanks for sorting it out Joel. The replacement coins sound really, really cool and interesting.

Let nobody doubt that it was a thoughtful move when you set up the auction in the first place, and very generous of you to donate the very cool coin. I deeply sympathise with the frustration you must have felt when the coin disappeared into the ether. (I suffered the same thing once when I sold a laptop on ebay and messed up the tracking. Ended up sending them a second laptop. Extremely galling to have to package and ship two laptops just to lose money.)

I'm an expert procrastinator myself, even without newly arrived babies to take care of.

Whilst the comic board probation thread wouldn't really concern a coinee, it's the only 'official' avenue we have for airing grievances in this informal community. Interestingly enough, the coinees have nothing like it. I guess they're all too gentlemanly :)

Thing has made further generous offers by PM. 'Nuff said.

Cheers :)

:applause:

I admitted I was wrong, very wrong, made no excuse, took care of it. Bio-Burp needs to get a life and worry about his own McProblems. I've known some people on these boards 10+ years, and if some boy without a life wants to act as the local Sheriff, and as though he knows me, well, go play cowboy somewhere else. Saying Cheri likely didn't get the money? Give me a break. The kid thrives on drama, wants to create some to try and get a reaction out of me. Here is the only reaction he will get out of me....

I'll take a McRib combo with a large coke.........

:roflmao: don't forget about the fries.

I admitted I was wrong, very wrong, made no excuse, took care of it. Bio-Burp needs to get a life and worry about his own McProblems. I've known some people on these boards 10+ years, and if some boy without a life wants to act as the local Sheriff, and as though he knows me, well, go play cowboy somewhere else. Saying Cheri likely didn't get the money? Give me a break. The kid thrives on drama, wants to create some to try and get a reaction out of me. Here is the only reaction he will get out of me....

No need to be demeaning. I'm pretty sure he is a grown man...

It's ok Paul... I can take anything this guy has to say about me and my character.

Boscoe hit it on the nose that the flippant remark is exactly what got me riled. You admitted your mistake which was great, but not caring about the rules that are set in place to protect the members of this board is not the best thing to state in a post.

No drama here either... only facts. Just because I call you out on the fact that you don't care about the people on this board doesn't make me a cowboy... it just lets everyone here know that should you sell them anything in the future, you really don't care if they get the item they paid for or not. Nor do you care about the rules in place to hopefully insure that you do. Why should anyone trust you? To me that makes you perfect Hall of Shame material.

Honestly Thing, you don't deserve a "break" today... especially since your last one took approximatly 8 months.

It's ok Paul... I can take anything this guy has to say about me and my character.

Boscoe hit it on the nose that the flippant remark is exactly what got me riled. You admitted your mistake which was great, but not caring about the rules that are set in place to protect the members of this board is not the best thing to state in a post.

No drama here either... only facts. Just because I call you out on the fact that you don't care about the people on this board doesn't make me a cowboy... it just lets everyone here know that should you sell them anything in the future, you really don't care if they get the item they paid for or not. Nor do you care about the rules in place to hopefully insure that you do. Why should anyone trust you? To me that makes you perfect Hall of Shame material.

Honestly Thing, you don't deserve a "break" today... especially since your last one took approximatly 8 months.

:applause:

ronald-mcdonald-mcdonald-clown-pimp-hand-smackdown-demotivational-poster-1222726387.jpg

Can you guys put your penises back in their holsters please? Thing has apologized and sent restitution. Hellblazer is cool with the situation.

Unless something happens to the shipment Thing sent, this appears to be a done deal. Anything else is just more :slapfight: we don't need.

Not that I am fighting here, but I've outgrown my holster. Whadda I do? Start a thread in Comics General for help??

Of course. Comics Gen is for whatever random thoughts pop into our heads.

And Birthday threads

And Nerfherder spam posts

But under no circumstance is anyone allowed to discuss comics. (tsk)

:banana:

Why send it now ? Wait a couple months and it will have been an entire year. Thats gotta be some sort of record.

Nope, I never recieved a package or refund from a from a board member from over 2 and a half years ago. It was only $33, so I have written it off and never bought anything off of him again even though he continuously sells on here and has stuff I want every now and then.

On a note he did offer half my money back at the time because he couldn't afford to take the hit for the missing comics which never happened. And earlier this year he contacted me about what comics were in the package as the post office said he could file a claim.

Not that I am fighting here, but I've outgrown my holster. Whadda I do? Start a thread in Comics General for help??

Of course. Comics Gen is for whatever random thoughts pop into our heads.

And Birthday threads

And Nerfherder spam posts

But under no circumstance is anyone allowed to discuss comics. (tsk)

:banana:

A probation list should be started for the Birthday thread spoilers.

Can you guys put your penises back in their holsters please? Thing has apologized and sent restitution. Hellblazer is cool with the situation.

Unless something happens to the shipment Thing sent, this appears to be a done deal. Anything else is just more :slapfight: we don't need.

(thumbs u

I doubt very seriously if the charity party received any of the money either unless you sent payment to a different paypal address than his.

It was completely open and transparent and each person got a copy of the e-mail that the money was sent to Cheri's husband's PayPal account.

This is not true. I know that I did not receive a copy of any such email, though I was easily able to locate the Paypal receipt for my donation in my email account. And, quite frankly, this is now worrisome to me, in the face of your oh-so-flippant attitude.

I trusted that the money went to the right place, but given the fact that I did not receive a copy of the aforementioned email (nor any sort of response from you, Cheri, or her husband), I'm afraid I've become fearful.

Please put my mind at ease.