• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

There are no semantics. The Probaiton List explicitly targets transactions completed in the Forum Only Selling Area. Where are the semantics there?

(tsk)

You know reading and comprehending are disallowed here. People are allowed to make up whatever they feel like to suit their own agendas, regardless of actual facts.

(thumbs u

Cripes!! Responding to a 5 day old post?

You aren't that crazy guy on my train who's always reading last year's newspapers are you?

You, more than most, know how depressingly accurate my comment is. Enough to make some folks no longer bother.

lol

Oh Hell Yeah. I know what you mean. It's physically painful from time to time.

I wouldn't be me without a little :baiting: from time to time.

I'm on probation at my house after eating a monster burrito last night. :eek:

DR.X

You ever try Mac & Cheese and Hot Sauce?

I bet that was a good idea at the time. :o

MMMMMMMMMM.....Mac & cheese and hot sauce.homer_simpson_drool.jpg

Normally I'm not one to post/ask on here, but I need a bit of advice. I'm currently running a sketch opp in the signature series board. A "new" boardie agreed to take part in the opp. Before I agreed to letting this person take part, I spoke wti him via e-mail and checked his ebay rating. Several PMs about mailing a blank and payment were discussed, but so far, nothing.

Most of you may or may not know this, but sketch opps are time consuming and are pretty much limited to the artist's schedule. Because this individual failed to mail a blank and payment, would he be a candidate for the probation list?

Also, I was given a contact number. Would it be rude to send him a text asking is there's something wrong?

Edited by GODOFTHUNDER

Normally I'm not one to post/ask on here, but I need a bit of advice. I'm currently running a sketch opp in the signature series board. A "new" boardie agreed to take part in the opp. Before I agreed to letting this person take part, I spoke wti him via e-mail and checked his ebay rating. Several PMs about mailing a blank and payment were discussed, but so far, nothing.

Most of you may or may not know this, but sketch opps are time consuming and are pretty much limited to the artist's schedule. Because this individual failed to mail a blank and payment, would he be a candidate for the probation list?

Also, I was given a contact number. Would it be rude to send him a text asking is there's something wrong?

Is it too late for him to get in on the opp? If not, I'd try pretty hard to contact him, exhaust all avenues. If he doesn't get back to you and there's still time, give his spot to someone else. It'd then be up to you, based on his responses (if any), whether to put him on the probation list, keeping in mind that there should be some means of his getting off.

If it's too late, I'd still try to contact him. If his excuses are good enough for you then keep him off the list. Otherwise, I don't see why this wouldn't qualify.

And if he gave you his contact info, sending a text doesn't sound improper to me.

How new? Maybe he/she doesn't understand our "rules" ...if you have a contact number, I'd try calling, I know it's old fashioned :fear: but it's more personal and some of us don't read texts (unless forced;)

How new? Maybe he/she doesn't understand our "rules" ...if you have a contact number, I'd try calling, I know it's old fashioned :fear: but it's more personal and some of us don't read texts (unless forced;)

I agree with the others, work on more contact first.

BTW Sharon "...some of us don't read texts...," I have texts blocked so I don't get any. Those cost money. ;)

And I'm left standing with an opp that doesn't meet the CGC SS requirements?

What does that mean?

I want to know as well. I know very little about the SS process but, if you have suffered in some way, Maybe a vote is in order.