• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Recap.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5224242&fpart=1112

Really. This accusation does not coincide with the conversation that OP participated in on this thread. OP admitted that the package was shipped to the incorrect address. Tracking showing "delivered" was also addressed, but that still does not mean that I received the books.

Seriously, OP disregarded the probation list and the whole conversation surrounding the issue. And on top of that, disrespect the Probation List Thread with just posting someone's name on the boards without process? Really?

I still have not seen a refund or the package with slabs I purchased.

Edited by FIREFLY

Me too. I've always been open to working with OP on this, but have been ignored.

For the record:

Package Services

Delivered

August 01, 2011, 12:05 pm

MIDLOTHIAN, VA 23114

I live in CA and the package was shipped media mail...for slabs. I did not agree to media mail so I highly doubt I will ever see this package. But as promised, if the box ever came, I'd gladly refund the money. Not sure what I would gain with lying over $50 worth of slabs.

Edited by FIREFLY

Firefly removed

Rules were not followed to put him on the list so I feel justified in removing him. I will invite the OP to discuss it here.

Thank you. I'm more than happy to re-visit this issue appropriately and hopefully resolve it. Not sure what else can be done without a refund and without books. (shrug)

I invited the OP he. I suggest you do the same. At the very least you each deserve to say your piece.

Done.

The link to the previous discussion on this issue has already been posted.

Interesting about the "pending" part on the list, BUT I agree that this is fair even though it has been discussed already to no resolution. I would like to request that my name be taken off the list on this issue should the person not respond by a certain amount of time. As we all know, that list is not an ideal one and having my name hanging while this person is entertained is not appealing at all.

I invited the OP he. I suggest you do the same. At the very least you each deserve to say your piece.
I'd suggest you edit the PL in the other list with primeinvestibles re-added to the list until this gets sorted out. Wasn't that aspect a done deal when discussed?

I think she took herself off when adding Firefly.

I don't think the nominations are comparable, the first nomination was valid & added while this adjustment to the list by a PL nominee (primeinvestibles)stating someone was lying is pretty ridiculous - she got paid, what's she got to nominate someone on other than spite??

2c

I'd suggest you edit the PL in the other list with primeinvestibles re-added to the list until this gets sorted out. Wasn't that aspect a done deal when discussed?

I don't think the nominations are comparable, the first nomination was valid & added while this adjustment to the list by a PL nominee (primeinvestibles)stating someone was lying is pretty ridiculous - she got paid, what's she got to nominate someone on other than spite??

2c

hm Agreed. Didn't even see that.

2c

WTF?!!

So she Added Firefly AND removed herself from the Probation list without discussing the matter at all?

Just unilaterally did that? All on her own? Didn't ask anyone?

What a complete and utter display of disrespect for the way this board operates.

She's obviously never seen what happens when someone does something shady, underhanded and disrespectful on these boards. If she did, she would not have pull this kind of wildly_fanciful_statement.

Hubris!!!

2c

WTF?!!

So she Added Firefly AND removed herself from the Probation list without discussing the matter at all?

What a complete and utter display of disrespect for the way this board operates.

She's obviously never seen what happens when someone does something shady, underhanded and disrespectful on these boards. If she did, she would not have pull this kind of wildly_fanciful_statement.

Hubris!!!

Had I known it was a girl, I probably wouldn't have called her an azz in her FS thread. However, this is totally rediculous.

2c

WTF?!!

Hubris!!!

Had I known it was a girl, I probably wouldn't have called her an azz in her FS thread. However, this is totally rediculous.
Girls can be azzes sometimes also Mike :)

2c

WTF?!!

Hubris!!!

This is the big boy sandbox...and Azz is an Azz regardless of the color of their skirt. And this was a straight up Azz Move!

2c

When PI updated the list the only update was Firefly added. I missed that PI took themselves off the list. I'll add them if it's not already done.

Done.

The link to the previous discussion on this issue has already been posted.

Interesting about the "pending" part on the list, BUT I agree that this is fair even though it has been discussed already to no resolution. I would like to request that my name be taken off the list on this issue should the person not respond by a certain amount of time. As we all know, that list is not an ideal one and having my name hanging while this person is entertained is not appealing at all.

I put pending only as a gesture to PI to discuss. Since we have not assigned anyone to list Probation List updates if the rules had been followed then I could not remove you. I will update it myself if PI does not show in the next day or so.