• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

That's what's silly about the probation list; some clown can just take themselves off. It should be locked and only one member can update the list. There is someone I have in mind.

I agree 100% Since the probie list was Divads brain child I nominate him.

I have long felt the list itself should be locked in this way. I second Divad's nomination but think we need at least one other person (ideally two others) to insure realtime coverage, especially for things like hectic work days, being sick, going on vacation etc. It may also be good to have the other people in different time zones, maybe one on the East Coast and one in one of those odd European places. .

Why won't you apologize to me for the fact that you are a complete turdblossom?

Do you write these down as they come to you or is your mind just that vibrant?

Now look who's trying to get a peek at those pubes. meh

lol

:baiting:

Firecrotch. Duh.

lol

Firecrotch. Duh.

I didn't think it was a fact finding mission for you. :boo:

lol

Firecrotch. Duh.

My conclusions are based on hearsay. In no way shape or form am I going to attempt to substantiate or verify any statements.

lol

Firecrotch. Duh.

My conclusions are based on hearsay. In no way shape or form am I going to attempt to substantiate or verify any statements.

Not judging you. :foryou: The heart wants what the heart wants. (thumbs u

There should be no confusion on the part of SAGAT removing his own name from the probation list, as he sent me a PM asking to be removed and I outlined what was required a few days ago.

How it works is you must post in the Probation Discussion thread that you wish to be removed, and the person that recommended you must be the one to remove you once a solution is agreed to leading to resolution of outstanding grievances.

There is no other way to have your name removed from the list unless the person that recommended you did not present all the facts. Then you would have to outline why you feel the situation was not represented correctly.

I hope this helps.

lol

Firecrotch. Duh.

Hey, hey! Don't get his ginger up. (tsk)

124727.jpg.ea16a58c864d74ab9d75913d6618be8f.jpg

lol

Firecrotch. Duh.

I feel you have already done just that. Are we not in a thread dedicated soley to judgement? And persecution? And heartbreak?

:cry:

lol

Firecrotch. Duh.

I feel you have already done just that. Are we not in a thread dedicated soley to judgement? And persecution? And heartbreak?

:cry:

:whee:

lol

Firecrotch. Duh.

Hey, hey! Don't get his ginger up. (tsk)

lol

"It's Gingervating"

Stealing that.

There should be no confusion on the part of SAGAT removing his own name from the probation list, as he sent me a PM asking to be removed and I outlined what was required a few days ago.

How it works is you must post in the Probation Discussion thread that you wish to be removed, and the person that recommended you must be the one to remove you once a solution is agreed to leading to resolution of outstanding grievances.

There is no other way to have your name removed from the list unless the person that recommended you did not present all the facts. Then you would have to outline why you feel the situation was not represented correctly.

I hope this helps.

And the plot thickens...

:popcorn:

Maybe it's time to shut down the probation list as it seems like more and more boardies don't care about selling to people on it...

Now for the preamble:

1) No HOS or probation members

:takeit: Hulk 181 9.2

:gossip: That would be you Sagat

Frank (Carebear) paid me immediately after posting the :takeit: and the book has gone out. He was the first person to pay me who bought anything in this tread and I have had no problems dealing with him. Not sure why he was on the probation list but he has been first class all the way for me to deal with.

Not sure if this is the place for it, but I sold a HI DOLLAR ASM to Frank and everything went perfect (thumbs u

Frank (Carebear) paid me immediately after posting the :takeit: and the book has gone out. He was the first person to pay me who bought anything in this tread and I have had no problems dealing with him. Not sure why he was on the probation list but he has been first class all the way for me to deal with.

So why bother with posting this at the beginning of your sales thread if you are not going to honor it ? (shrug)

Now for the preamble:

1) No HOS or probation members

I admire and appreciate you coming clean about selling to someone who is on the probation list, as a lot of others would do it on the slide, but I do think it's a pity and undermines the validity and usefulness of the probation list. I'm sure you'll get a PM from "Frank" telling you I have some imaginary grudge against him, but I would do this to every one who has landed himself on the probation list or HOS.

Why? Frank posted :takeit: and had already paid me before anyone alerted me to the fact he was on the probation list. What would you have suggested I do in that case.

Not sure what he did to get on the probation list in the first place but in dealing with me he seems like a good buyer and someone I would do business with again. Sounds like SpiderDan had a transaction go well with him too.

I dont want anyone to think I dont follow the Board Rules. I never looked at the Probation List before we made our deal :sorry:

I dont want anyone to think I dont follow the Board Rules. I never looked at the Probation List before we made our deal :sorry:

To be fair, your deal was with the carebear ID. I didn't know the two were linked until I saw the blitz of posting here earlier today. I'm sure there are plenty of other members who could say the same.

Usually someone chimes in with a "Probation List Member" warning if they see activity in the Marketplace, just to warn unsuspecting sellers / buyers. That doesn't appear to have happened in your case either, so I don't think you need to beat yourself up over it. ;)

That's what's silly about the probation list; some clown can just take themselves off. It should be locked and only one member can update the list. There is someone I have in mind.

I have long felt the list itself should be locked in this way. I second Divad's nomination but think we need at least one other person (ideally two others) to insure realtime coverage, especially for things like hectic work days, being sick, going on vacation etc. It may also be good to have the other people in different time zones, maybe one on the East Coast and one in one of those odd European places. .

This is a good idea, but as my participation has been limited of late, I like POV's idea of having 4 or 5 authorized members. I'm fine with the three posters here and perhaps bosco as well? How about?

Povertyrow

oakman29

mikenyc

bosco

divad

This is a good idea, but as my participation has been limited of late, I like POV's idea of having 4 or 5 authorized members. I'm fine with the three posters here and perhaps bosco as well? How about?

Povertyrow

oakman29

mikenyc

bosco

divad

And SAGAT & primeinvestibles since they apparently have a lot of practice modifying the list doh!

Povertyrow

oakman29

mikenyc

bosco

divad

Hell no.

HELL no.

Povertyrow

oakman29

mikenyc

bosco

divad

And SAGAT & primeinvestibles since they apparently have a lot of practice modifying the list doh!

Like I said I should never have been on to begin with. If you have concrete evidence not opinions then ok but otherwise I'm off. I intend to adhere to all the policies and procedures of any regular board member which I am entitled to. I wish you all the best.

That is not how it works, but you wouldn't know, because all you do is whatever you want to do. You are no more a part of this community than General Custer is. From the instant you made your first appearance on this forum you have flouted rules and made a fool of yourself.

YOU DON'T GET TO DECIDE IF YOU ARE ON THE PROBATION LIST. THE COMMUNITY DOES. SO SUCK IT.

Povertyrow

oakman29

mikenyc

bosco

divad

Like I said I should never have been on to begin with. If you have concrete evidence not opinions then ok but otherwise I'm off. I intend to adhere to all the policies and procedures of any regular board member which I am entitled to. I wish you all the best.

If YOU have concrete evidence not opinions then ok but otherwise, you're ON.

Wish you all the best trying to buy from 95% of the board (thumbs u