• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Perhaps you should have posted this instead:

:baiting:

Seriously!

Are people really concerned that Divad and oak man are going to go power mad and just start HOS'ing people at their leisure?!? ???

:facepalm:for the most part, it appears to be a "person".

:popcorn:

yep . . .

4589.gif

Seriously!

Are people really concerned that Divad and oak man are going to go power mad and just start HOS'ing people at their leisure?!? ???

:roflmao: I thought this was just to keep a list from getting changed by probies on the list? Wow! how much power does anyone truly think that is? lol

Seriously!

:eyeroll:

:screwy:

Seriously!

yep . . .

4589.gif

:eyeroll:

That's what's silly about the probation list; some clown can just take themselves off. It should be locked and only one member can update the list. There is someone I have in mind.

I agree 100% Since the probie list was Divads brain child I nominate him.

lol funny, since Divad sold some comics to someone on the list and couldn't care less.

(thumbs u

Seriously!

You misspelled "douchepump."

Seriously!

You misspelled "douchepump."

I have a member to include for discussion to include on the probation list.

Member name: Xalechim from this link to my selling thread.

Xalechim's purchases in my selling thread

He agreed to pay after being invoiced, later I reminded him to which he responded and wanted to back out of part of the deal. Then he said he'd pay for all... then he quit responding. He has been inactive for some time now.

I PM'd him per the rules letting him know about this, so we'll see if he responds.

Looks like you've given him the 30 days to put his name up here. Did he ever ask you for more time or did you agree on payment at a later date or a payment plan?

His last post here was March 28th, so things are not looking too bright for him to "make right". :(

No, I invoiced him on March 18 and he didn't respond. So a week later I reminded him. That's when he tried to back out of 1/2 of the deal, a group lot (he said he later purchased the same books elsewhere). Since the thread was closed at that point, I told him it's bad form to do so and he agreed to honor the total purchase by the next day. That didn't happen so I asked for an update and he hasn't replied since.

I guess you gotta wait the prescribed couple of days for him to respond, but it sounds like he got bored and won't be coming back. Or if he does, he won't be buying your comics.

Edited by Speedy-D