• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

The probation list mentions "excelsior1986 (added 9/09/12) AKA Soup1998". I thought Soup1998 was campbelljh3?

Unless I missed the mention of this, these are two different people.

i think you are correct (plus there is a typo in the first excelsior1986 posting "[" )

lol

:gossip:

:makepoint:

The probation list mentions "excelsior1986 (added 9/09/12) AKA Soup1998". I thought Soup1998 was campbelljh3?

i think you are correct (plus there is a typo in the first excelsior1986 posting "[" )

lol

I think Prodigy44 needs to tell us what happened. Yes, I edited the older PL because the freaking sig line was left in. But now in re-looking at it I don't see Soup1998 is even listed in the body PL lsting itself, just in the headline above the full list.

I will PM prodigy. I also deleted my edit as I have no freaking clue what is going on now.

lol

I think Prodigy44 needs to tell us what happened. Yes, I edited the older PL because the freaking sig line was left in. But now in re-looking at it I don't see Soup1998 is even listed in the body PL lsting itself, just in the headline above the full list.

I will PM prodigy. I also deleted my edit as I have no freaking clue what is going on now.

Sorry for the confusion. I made an error. I've deleted my post.

No one should mess with the Probation List if they don't know what they are doing.

I have an overwhelming urge to mess with something and naturally I have no idea what I'm doing. What are my options?

I don't know but we should discuss it here...

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1646534#Post1646534

No one should mess with the Probation List if they don't know what they are doing.

I have an overwhelming urge to mess with something and naturally I have no idea what I'm doing. What are my options?

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1646534#Post1646534

:o

(tsk)

:rulez:

:o

(tsk)

:rulez:

My graemlin to English translator isn't working at the moment so let me consult with RMA to figure out what you are trying to say.

From experience, blindness or hairy palms.

Wait so did Campbell's soup get added to the list or not ?

Just wondering.

At this point in time no one added him to the list. I think he needs to be put on there I Fox just hasnt added him yet.

Let someone else update it.

Where is RockyMyAmadeus? Where is Bababooey? Where is Biorupp? And the other folks who were against locking the PL List and spreading the responsibly among several boardies crossing various time zones.

So easy to naysay. But when it comes time to actually DO something about it what do they do? Cripes, RMA actually broke his silence to protest this. SO where is he in updating the list?

Why aren't these and other naysayers who seem to think there is a conspiracy theory behind updating the PL List updating the list themselves? Why is it the same few over and over and over correcting the PL list because it was botched by a well intentioned updater?

Someone wants it properly updated? Then do it this time. But remember:

1) Do NOT reformat the list. I see the people who submitted someone for the PL making this line (i.e. "Soandso added 12/13/12" in a larger font. As if their problem requires some special font.

2) Do NOT add any AKAs that are not either a boardie who changed their name or an unverified on this board outside seller name. If we list an ouside seller name as an "AKA" such as the made up "Comcsfun" - say an ebay name - and some newbie comes on as "Comicsfun" - they would automatically be seen as a PL member??? And only mention an outside board name if under that name they made a bad transaction with you. And SPECIFY what that off-board venue was such as ("ebay name = comcisfun").

3) Remove the beginning and ending "quote" markers

4) Remove your sigline - that is a little box you can uncheck at the bottom of the post

5) Remove any "edited" if you realize you made an error and went back to edit it. That is also a little box you can uncheck at the bottom of the post.

So who is up for updating the PL?

Wait so did Campbell's soup get added to the list or not ?

Just wondering.

At this point in time no one added him to the list. I think he needs to be put on there I Fox just hasnt added him yet.

Let someone else update it.

Where is RockyMyAmadeus? Where is Bababooey? Where is Biorupp? And the other folks who were against locking the PL List and spreading the responsibly among several boardies crossing various time zones.

So easy to naysay. But when it comes time to actually DO something about it what do they do? Cripes, RMA actually broke his silence to protest this. SO where is he in updating the list?

Why aren't these and other naysayers who seem to think there is a conspiracy theory behind updating the PL List updating the list themselves? Why is it the same few over and over and over correcting the PL list because it was botched by a well intentioned updater?

Someone wants it properly updated? Then do it this time. But remember:

1) Do NOT reformat the list. I see the people who submitted someone for the PL making this line (i.e. "Soandso added 12/13/12" in a larger font. As if their problem requires some special font.

2) Do NOT add any AKAs that are not either a boardie who changed their name or an unverified on this board outside seller name. If we list an ouside seller name as an "AKA" such as the made up "Comcsfun" - say an ebay name - and some newbie comes on as "Comicsfun" - they would automatically be seen as a PL member??? And only mention an outside board name if under that name they made a bad transaction with you. And SPECIFY what that off-board venue was such as ("ebay name = comcisfun").

3) Remove the beginning and ending "quote" markers

4) Remove your sigline - that is a little box you can uncheck at the bottom of the post

5) Remove any "edited" if you realize you made an error and went back to edit it. That is also a little box you can uncheck at the bottom of the post.

So who is up for updating the PL?

I have always voted for you and Divad to be the keepers of the list...

As for conspiracy theories? It's pretty tough when EVERYONE ELSE CAN READ WHAT YOU POST.

Sorry, I'll be quieter now;)

I have always voted for you and Divad to be the keepers of the list...

As for conspiracy theories? It's pretty tough when EVERYONE ELSE CAN READ WHAT YOU POST.

Sorry, I'll be quieter now;)

Why be any quieter? You are already known as Quiet One Who Walks With Aimed Knee". :eek: