• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Everyone is so Judist around here and prosecutes someone without knowing all the facts and history.

Now I know why Mike Vick went through so much and took so long to regain his name even though we should give 2nd chances and not burn people at the stake!

There are fewer horrible things than people training dogs to kill each other for entertainment and profit.

Amen to that.

I'm still wondering what a "Judist" is hm

The offer should have never been made if it wasn't going to be honored. Once it's made, a person of honor, integrity, ethics and honesty will follow through and be a person of their word.

(worship)

The glue that holds these boards together. Anything less, is pure dipery.

Everyone is so Judist around here and prosecutes someone without knowing all the facts and history.

Now I know why Mike Vick went through so much and took so long to regain his name even though we should give 2nd chances and not burn people at the stake!

There are fewer horrible things than people training dogs to kill each other for entertainment and profit.

Amen to that.

Sounds obscure to me.

Amen to that.

And yes Mr Campbell, your's was one of the strangest statements I've ever seen here. Almost makes me wonder if you're a shill deliberately causing trouble.

Amen to that.

That's someone that will discuss simple legal theory with you, in exchange for 30 pieces of silver.

I dont remember who said it but the poster that said people would basically have to be bobbleheads nodding agreement over and over was freaking priceless :roflmao:

:acclaim:

So, how does one get off the list for this type of violation?

Complete the deal, or otherwise make Anfield Fox whole. All the while resting assured that most of us have him on our private PLs on a more permanent basis.

Go ask Supapimp how to make Anfield whole. :gossip:

So, how does one get off the list for this type of violation?

Complete the deal, or otherwise make Anfield Fox whole. All the while resting assured that most of us have him on our private PLs on a more permanent basis.

Go ask Supapimp how to make Anfield whole. :gossip:

lol

This isn't a big deal from me like Supapimpgate was. I was just told this guy needs to be added so others would be spared my waste of time.

Some people are as thick as mince.

Time Line

Seller offers book for $675 plus $25 shipping

Buyer replies that it's a bit high, but yes, he'll do it for the $700.

Seller reads PM but - for whatever reason - doesn't respond and removes himself from the PM thread.

Just how difficult is that to understand? :facepalm:

I dont remember who said it but the poster that said people would basically have to be bobbleheads nodding agreement over and over was freaking priceless :roflmao:

:acclaim:

Well done sir! :applause:

Seriously, this is giving me BAD flashbacks to being a 1L. I can't remember my contracts profs name but she would have LOVED that analogy! lol

Its a matter of opinion.

I think it is offer / accept / handshake - agree (confirmation)

If there is no virtual handshake how can the offer be considered a deal?

Because if you offer something up at a certain price and the buyer accepts that price, then it's a done deal. Period.

Disagree

Well, what more needed to be said? "You'll pay? Wait! The price went up!"

I think my mind quit reading after he said $700 is more than I wanted to pay"

The words "but yeah" were right next to them. That's quite a narrow field of vision. Hopefully conversations with you aren't like this too, where once you get the info you need from someone, they cease to exist.

At the very least you were rude for not acknowledging what you "thought" was his last PM. I got a recent offer for a unique book via PM. From the get go I was hesitant so I made it clear that while I was willing to discuss a deal, I may not go through with it.

As the discussion went on I did indeed decide to keep it. But unlike you, we had not even finalized a final price or trade yet. I felt kinda bad but as I said I mentioned up front I may back out.

I immediately PM'd him and informed him of my decision. He was disappointed but understood and asked me to think of him first if I ever change my mind, which I had already planned depending on CGC results.

Courtesy.

(tsk)