• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

But on a brighter note, Happy Valentine's Day everyone:) My husband just shocked me by having roses sent...so don't forget your wives/significant others:) etc.

Is that today? Damn! Fingh is gonna be pissed at me. :eek:

It's all good. Your wife remembered. The flowers she sent are beautiful.

Was that my ex-wife or future ex wife?

But on a brighter note, Happy Valentine's Day everyone:) My husband just shocked me by having roses sent...so don't forget your wives/significant others:) etc.

Is that today? Damn! Fingh is gonna be pissed at me. :eek:

It's all good. Your wife remembered. The flowers she sent are beautiful.

Was that my ex-wife or future ex wife?

Both, boss.

This SS group is like watching an episode of Days of Our Lives, except with much more drama, whining, crying, belly aching, sandy cooters, man babies, neediness, virgins, complaining, chest pumping, axes to grind, uncomfortable cheese odor, accusations, bad posture, blubbering, back peddling, rabel rousing, finger pointing and lack of female presence.

Sorry, you were saying.

That is the entire board and the vast majority of participants.

I don't understand how calling out a seller for being a seller constitutes any of that. Unless of course you were directing that at GOT.

This was directed at no one, rather a general commentary on the SS community. I personally believe that their butthurt threshold is lower then the general class of comic nerd.

Call it passion, call it ferver, call it obsession, call it paranoia, call it excess, call it what you will, the intensity for the good and the bad is amplified.

This SS group is like watching an episode of Days of Our Lives, except with much more drama, whining, crying, belly aching, sandy cooters, man babies, neediness, virgins, complaining, chest pumping, axes to grind, uncomfortable cheese odor, accusations, bad posture, blubbering, back peddling, rabel rousing, finger pointing and lack of female presence.

Sorry, you were saying.

I don't understand how calling out a seller for being a seller constitutes any of that. Unless of course you were directing that at GOT.

This was directed at no one, rather a general commentary on the SS community. I personally believe that their butthurt threshold is lower then the general class of comic nerd.

Call it passion, call it ferver, call it obsession, call it paranoia, call it excess, call it what you will, the intensity for the good and the bad is amplified.

(thumbs u

Sorry, you were saying.

Or just call it youth.

SS butthurt is the best butthurt.

You know I never

I never seen you look so good

You never act the way you should

But I like it

And I know you like it too

The way that I want you

I gotta have you

Oh yes, I do

You know I never

I never ever stay out late

You know that I can hardly wait

Just to see you

And I know you cannot wait

Wait to see me too

I gotta touch you

Cause baby we'll be

At the drive-in

In the old man's Ford

Behind the bushes

Until I'm screamin' for more

Down the basement

Lock the cellar door

And baby

Talk dirty to me

You know I call you

I call you on the telephone

I'm only hoping that you're home

So I can hear you

When you say those words to me

And whisper so softly

I gotta hear you

Cause baby we'll be

At the drive-in

In the old man's Ford

Behind the bushes

Until I'm screamin' for more

Down the basement

Lock the cellar door

And baby

Talk dirty to me

The funny comes in when you change it to "and baby, talk butthurt to me." Mix in a few random comic and SS references.

So lazy.

C'mon counselor, you know better than that, I need to be paid to use my brain power. My cerebrum don't work for free.

The funny comes in when you change it to "and baby, talk butthurt to me." Mix in a few random comic and SS references.

So lazy.

C'mon counselor, you know better than that, I need to be paid to use my brain power. My cerebrum don't work for free.

of all the songs and all the bands...

you have to pick the "pride" of harrisburg...

So, in my December 4th FS thread, a boardie committed to purchasing 5 books. He asked for time to pay. I gave him until March 3rd (3 months), and required him to place a deposit of $70 (about 5%) I bumped the thread two times, about 1 month apart. He quickly responded both times.

When the deadline was here, I bumped the PM thread (last Sunday) The PM has gone unread. I have already given this person 3 months. I would like to move on and sell these again.

I have started another PM thread with him. I said I was going to post here, and he could chime in, if he would like. His user id is longdillon1. This is the balance:

5 books + $1475 - $70 = $1405 + $12 shipping = $1417 due

Can I sell these to someone else now? If not, how much longer do I have to wait?

:hi:

This is my first time offering my 2c in this forum, but I think you have been more than fair in this deal. Was the initial payment made with the understanding it was a non-refundable deposit?

In any case, I say you should be able to move on from this deal.

This is my first time offering my 2c in this forum, but I think you have been more than fair in this deal. Was the initial payment made with the understanding it was a non-refundable deposit?

I did just read this...

1) The 30-Day Rule

a) If a transaction between board members is not completed within 30 days, the offended party may submit the offender's name for inclusion to the HOS/Probation List (hereafter called the PL)

b) If the transaction is agreed on by both parties to take longer than 30 days - for example, a transaction involving time payments over a longer time, the 30 day clock begins from the time the agreed upon conditions were violated.

c) The 30-day rule is suspended if the accused refuses to complete the transaction or if the transaction cannot be completed due to, for example, the item being sold to someone else.

d) A Transaction between board members is not confined to the CGC Message Boards. Any transaction between forum members, regardless of the venue, is eligible for inclusion in the PL.

The $70 was required for me to "hold" the books for 3 months. It was deducted form the total. If I have to resell these, It will not be refunded.

See last post regarding 30-Day rule.
That rule is for adding people to the probation list. My question is, how long do I have to wait, until I can move on with these books?