• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

meme imitator :baiting:

hm

36132660.jpg

:censored:

Unfortunately for me, any meme i post will be seen as biased on this particular topic so i will have to meme battle you in another thread :sorry:

could i do some AWESOME ones for this though! :devil:

The "make it right" option was that the buyer would purchase another comic on ebay at a similar grade and the seller would reimburse him for the difference in price. Would have been $5 difference.

Seemed reasonable to me.

Gonna have to agree with this.

Come on Marc, let the guy try to do right by you... he may have made a mistake and probably should have stopped typing earlier.. but he is (was) trying to appease you :foryou:

And if i'm being harsh...people will tell me so.

no way the shipping cost counts toward the minimum purchase requirement

Here are my thoughts on this.

If I was Marc, most likely I would let it go. I am guessing the same mistake will not be made again by the seller.

Also, I felt that the seller could have maintained a better attitude. Marc was hit with full force. If someone orders fish in a restaurant and gets steak, (or nothing at all) and complains, It's not good business practice for the restaurant to start screaming at the customer, and tell him he's never welcome back.

And if i'm being harsh...people will tell me so.

no way the shipping cost counts toward the minimum purchase requirement

Here are my thoughts on this.

If I was Marc, most likely I would let it go. I am guessing the same mistake will not be made again by the seller.

Also, I felt that the seller could have maintained a better attitude. Marc was hit with full force. If someone orders fish in a restaurant and gets steak, (or nothing at all) and complains, It's not good business practice for the restaurant to start screaming at the customer, and tell him he's never welcome back.

Thanks Mike. I'm letting it go and moving on. I don't think Weekend Comics purposely tried to do something shady. I just think his approach was the problem and was why I came here.

First the reason posted was the book was sold to someone else on ebay then another post that I didn't meet the minimum of $20 and that's why the sale didn't matter... Cmon it's an $18 book with $3 shipping....it's a ridiculous argument to me.

I'll give an example for how one should do business. He could have just said in a PM (and not in the thread)....Hey there, I'm really sorry to tell you this but the book already sold. I actually sold it to someone else on ebay and I realize now I shouldn't have done that according to the rules. Can I make it right for you on a deal on the other books I have or perhaps in the future? Again, my apologies.

That's the way to do business. AND, I can assure you Weekend Comics, I would have let it go if that had occurred.

Thanks for your viewing pleasure and thoughts...consider it over and remove my vote for any probation list for Weekend Comics.

:)

Why not just have Mike Dringenberg write "For ebay" on some of the books and then there will be no question about which books belong where.

*Will anyone outside the Signature room know what this means?