• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Transformers 2 V Terminator Salvation

Terminator V Transformers  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Terminator V Transformers

41 posts in this topic

I haven't seen either, but my opinion is they both probably suck.

Havent seen T2 yet, but I can attest your right on with T:S! :P

HAHAHAHAH Terminator was such a huge let down. Christian Bale can now only play Batman in all of his roles. The editing sucked, the rest of the cast was weak. The only good thing was when I left the theater.

I liked both of them for different reasons. The great part about Transformers 2 was that it was better than the first one. Lots more action, lots more humor. Salvation was a better made movie and was very entertaining.

I suppose that it's a tie to me. It kinda like comparing apples to oranges.

HAHAHAHAH Terminator was such a huge let down. Christian Bale can now only play Batman in all of his roles. The editing sucked, the rest of the cast was weak. The only good thing was when I left the theater.

Ouch, Wolverine 5 will be different, you'll see. Jackman never dissapoints..and don't say the word "Australia", we said we wouldn't mention that..

Terminator Salvation was a great example of how to ruin an otherwise stellar franchise. There was no vision; Bale was awful and many of the most 'dramatic' moments towards the end were unwatchable. I have not seen Transformers 2 - but if it is any worse, I'll eat my hat.

Ooops about the Transformers typo!

Bale does constantly act like an OTT Batman, I agree, but Transformers 2 was EXACTLY the same as number 1, but just with pyramids. Obviously, you're not going for a story when you see Transformers, but I at least expected it to be a little different.

I agree with the posts where people said it was funny, I was laughing all the way though but the CGI seemed a bit to much for me, I couldn't keep up, not to say there weren't great parts in the movie!

I think maybe I expected to much and got little back, aside the jokes, where as Terminator, I literally expected nothing and got something (Well, more than Transformers gave me atleast).

That's just my opinion though!

P.S Did anybody else cringe at the attempt they made with Soundwave?

Ouch, Wolverine 5 will be different, you'll see. Jackman never dissapoints..and don't say the word "Australia", we said we wouldn't mention that..

He reached his peak at X2. Hope off the guys junk, he isn't that special.

If somewhere down the line theres another Terminator movie, hopefully it will be good. It's a shame how bad this new one was.

As for Transformers 2, of course it's going to be the same as the first. It's a movie about giant robots fighting each other. I'm not looking for the meaning of life of the second coming, I just want a movie with big robots beating each other up!

I didn't expect a full on story, but I expected more than EXACTLY the same as the first one.

Anyway... Let's fight? lol.

POW, BAM!

He reached his peak at X2. Hope off the guys junk, he isn't that special.

If somewhere down the line theres another Terminator movie, hopefully it will be good. It's a shame how bad this new one was.

As for Transformers 2, of course it's going to be the same as the first. It's a movie about giant robots fighting each other. I'm not looking for the meaning of life of the second coming, I just want a movie with big robots beating each other up!