• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Top 70 Covers in Marvel History

74 posts in this topic

I don't want to be one of those grumpy comic book guys (though I'm in the right place :shy:) but this list is a complete joke.

I shouldn't have to justify it beyond the fact that Ultimates 3 #1 made the list.

Well... after we get past all of the grumpy comic guy stuff, most of those on there are deserving. But quite a few odd additions.

Not a one Schomberg. How about something like All select 1. If youngster's knew it existed they probably would even like it. That Lenlil Yu Wolverine vs. Hulk cover isn't even close to being his nest work. :sick:

lol Hilarious list. Is no one else bugged by Hulk 340? The face can't have a skull in it based on the muscle structure, and just how are those claws attached. Pure BS.

It shouldn't be #1 but I have no problem with it. We suspend disbelief and accept that he is a mutant with special healing powers. I think we can also allow for some artistic license.

10-18 probably. That list is ridiculous
If that's true then thats a shame! These young'uns don't know good covers when they see em! (and I'm only 23! :preach:)