• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: 19 years of complete and total wedded bliss !!

26 posts in this topic

I just wanted to tell my friends here that today my wife and I are celebrating our 19 year aniverssary tonight !! 19 years of complete and total wedded bliss .....haha. Thats one of our sayings. She and I ( and prob a bunch of the neighbors know that that has not always been the case :P ).....but for the most part, its been great. She is a great catch and I couldn't ask for a better partner. She goes to comic shows with me, including San Diego and never gives me grief about my collection. Course I don't give her grief about her ball jointed doll collection either. We are just a couple of geeks who found each other. Thank you Jesus.

You might think after 19 years she would want some big time diamonds or something.....but we are saving our $$$ for San Diego and just going out for a pizza and movie together ( at the $1.50 movies no less ) (thumbs u

I'll prob have to do something a little more special for # 20 though......

We now return you to your regularly broadcast comic forums...........*click*

just going out for a pizza and movie together

Congrats! And do your marriage a favor....dont go see Transformers! :P

I just wanted to tell my friends here that today my wife and I are celebrating our 19 year aniverssary tonight !! 19 years of complete and total wedded bliss .....haha. Thats one of our sayings. She and I ( and prob a bunch of the neighbors know that that has not always been the case :P ).....but for the most part, its been great. She is a great catch and I couldn't ask for a better partner. She goes to comic shows with me, including San Diego and never gives me grief about my collection. Course I don't give her grief about her ball jointed doll collection either. We are just a couple of geeks who found each other. Thank you Jesus.

You might think after 19 years she would want some big time diamonds or something.....but we are saving our $$$ for San Diego and just going out for a pizza and movie together ( at the $1.50 movies no less ) (thumbs u

Congrats!

Anna and I will be celebrating our 10th on the 10th of July in our favorite of all places, Myrtle Beach SC (where we should have gone on our honeymoon)

I can not ask for better and she says she feels the same (although im sure there is a little tiny lie in there somewhere lol )

Congratulations! I know how big a deal this is. Only heading for my 3rd anniversary soon, actually. 19 is quite a milestone. But next time, wait until the big 2-0 so we don't have to read these sappy posts every flippin' year.

:jokealert:

-Rob-

You know, apparently the current 19th wedding anniversary gift is bronze.

Just saying.

Actually, I think the Comic Wedding Guide lists it as a 9.4 Giant Sized X-Men #1 hm

Congrats! That's really cool that your wife is open to the shows and collecting. My wife and I will be celebrating #5 in about 2+ weeks and I'm thankful she's pretty open-minded as well. :)

Congratulation Mike.

Thats simply awesome. :acclaim:

I would like to meet her sometime.Im sure she would like me.

Maybe you could splerge and go to the matinee this weekend. (thumbs u