• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MileHighComics......

38 posts in this topic

Exactly who do they think is going to buy their books at those prices? My guess is their target audience/victim would be those of subaverage cognitive functioning. Then again, it's alot to expect someone like that would be able to complete an online transaction anyway. Does this prove the MH folks are even slower than the people they're trying to screw over? (shrug)

Hey, in their defense....they will ship you this fine "Comics" book for the low, low price of 2.95. Shipping a slab for less than 3 bucks? Why...this is simply unheard of nowadays! How does Chuckie do it????

i love, love, love the fact that those dumbfudges call every listing "comics book."

it makes it real easy to filter them out of results

Maybe it is not actually listed for sale per se but for insurance purposes when the warehouse burns down. Or is flooded. Or hit by a meteor.

They can say they had millions of bucks in stock that way.

i love, love, love the fact that those dumbfudges call every listing "comics book."

it makes it real easy to filter them out of results

These are handy tips folks :gossip:

Where I come from we usually write those down somewhere.

To be fair that book could easily be pressed into a 8.0/8.5 lol

Still wouldnt be worth more than $50 :P

Hey, in their defense....they will ship you this fine "Comics" book for the low, low price of 2.95.

My friend just bought a full set of golf clubs from overstock.com with $2.95 shipping.

I wonder if they'll try to use media mail? hm

To be fair that book could easily be pressed into a 8.0/8.5 lol

Still wouldnt be worth more than $50 :P

Actually its worth almost $100 as is. I think price almost doubled if you could get 8.5. I don't remember what Steve B said. The bottom line was it wasn't worth messing with. Although the book presents very nice. The main defect is a back cover crease that barely, barely breaks color.