• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM X-Men #1

27 posts in this topic

Thank you I had it about a 4 +/- the interior pages are off white and the book is very supple. I bought it off ebay so I was very pleased with the book when I received it. The chip on the cover was actually still in the bag!

If the Ebay seller had it listed as a 3.5. I'd be quite happy with it. Most, not all Ebay sellers tend to over grade there book's quite a bit. Not exactly a news flash around here.. So I'll call it a nice 3.5 IMHO. Congrats on picking up a nice key book.
They graded it a Good due to the chip missing and the purchase price was below OSPG for Good 2.0! So I was very happy when I went received the book. :banana:

i saw the auction ended on ebay yesterday I believe and when I looked at the scans and the final price of the book I was like "wow, the new owner certainly got a steal!" Good thing I wasn't looking or else I would've probably placed a bid