• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

You're on...THE LIST!

59 posts in this topic

So, for Par2ch's charity auction, he was mailing out blank covers for forum members to sketch on, to auction later. Awesome idea, and I wanted in. Only problem is, I can't draw worth a squat. However, I do have a friend who's a professional artist, so I dragooned him into this project. I called him on the phone, told him about the auction, Cal, his list, his obsession with IMSM...and he said "What the hell man, just tell me what I'm supposed to draw, I don't care about the backstory of your internet nerdity" (or words to that effect).

So, we have this:

calbot_cover_by_bollin_2009.jpg

Most people in 'The Signature Room' don't get it, but I thought maybe you guys would. :D

Here's a link to the charity action, it's all about kicking cancer's butt, who can't get behind that?

Charity Auction

So, for Par2ch's charity auction, he was mailing out blank covers for forum members to sketch on, to auction later. Awesome idea, and I wanted in. Only problem is, I can't draw worth a squat. However, I do have a friend who's a professional artist, so I dragooned him into this project. I called him on the phone, told him about the auction, Cal, his list, his obsession with IMSM...and he said "What the hell man, just tell me what I'm supposed to draw, I don't care about the backstory of your internet nerdity" (or words to that effect).

So, we have this:

calbot_cover_by_bollin_2009.jpg

Most people in 'The Signature Room' don't get it, but I thought maybe you guys would. :D

Here's a link to the charity action, it's all about kicking cancer's butt, who can't get behind that?

Charity Auction

It's a bird! It's a plane! NO! It's Super Cal-Bot! :applause:

Auction details will be posted once all the books are in, all items will be listed on eBay with 100% of the money raised going to American Cancer Society. Around 20 books have been recieved so far.