• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chicago Greektown dinner

287 posts in this topic

My wife and I are going to try and shoot up there on my Harley tommorrow night, hopefully. If not Ill be at the con Saturday and Sunday. Finally, get to meet some board members.

DRX

Has anyone planned out where everyone will meet to get downtown? I'm assuming the train station near the center?

If so, please let me know what time, etc. I don't know anyone yet, so I'm hoping I can meet up for the ride down. I will have a car there if that helps.

Find me and we'll get you situated. Moondog's (2424) is my base of operations, but I'll be roaming around.

See you tomorrow Angelo.

You betcha, joey (thumbs u

Angelo,

I think I will be able to make it, but I may be rolling in hot around 9:00. BooYah!

Pretty sure that's around the time most will be arriving, sean. Preview night ends at 8, so you'd be right on time ;)

My wife and I are going to try and shoot up there on my Harley tommorrow night, hopefully. If not Ill be at the con Saturday and Sunday. Finally, get to meet some board members.

DRX

Would love to have you and your wife join us, DRX

Updated list

1koko

arexcrooke

BigMike +1

cgcworld + Barb

cowright

dem1138

Detective27Kid

DrWatson

electricprune

Foolkiller

Gemma +1

greggy

JiveTurkeyMoFo

joeypost

KingOfRulers

klozd24seven + Erica + Molly

MCMiles

nik (the dinner is in his memory)

Rhino

Showponysydnee

szelim

thirdgreenham

Timmay

Transplant

TheWatcher

May attend:

comix4fun

DRX +1

seanfingh

shiverbones

Ze-man

Updated list

1koko

arexcrooke

BigMike +1

cgcworld + Barb

cowright

dem1138

Detective27Kid

DrWatson

electricprune

Foolkiller

Gemma +1

greggy

JiveTurkeyMoFo

joeypost

KingOfRulers

klozd24seven + Erica + Molly

MCMiles

nik (the dinner is in his memory)

Rhino

Showponysydnee

szelim

thirdgreenham

Timmay

Transplant

TheWatcher

May attend:

comix4fun

DRX +1

seanfingh

shiverbones

Ze-man

I wonder how much alcohol will be consumed by the above crowd hm

Has anyone planned out where everyone will meet to get downtown? I'm assuming the train station near the center?

If so, please let me know what time, etc. I don't know anyone yet, so I'm hoping I can meet up for the ride down. I will have a car there if that helps.

Find me and we'll get you situated. Moondog's (2424) is my base of operations, but I'll be roaming around.

Thanks, Angelo. I shall.

Drove up to the Greektown dinner tonight with my wife to check it out. First time I finally met some boardies. Had a good time. Lots of people showed up. Had a nice chat with Arex and Rhino. Got to meet alot of guys from the boards. Greggy, Watson. Thirdgreenham, Joey and quite a few others. Hope I can catch up to them on Saturday and Sunday at the con. Oh, food was decent also. (thumbs u

DRX

Drove up to the Greektown dinner tonight with my wife to check it out. First time I finally met some boardies. Had a good time. Lots of people showed up. Had a nice chat with Arex and Rhino. Got to meet alot of guys from the boards. Greggy, Watson. Thirdgreenham, Joey and quite a few others. Hope I can catch up to them on Saturday and Sunday at the con. Oh, food was decent also. (thumbs u

DRX

Great to meet you! See you next year. :wishluck:

Angelo did a great job organizing the event and Venus was delicious. Great company and good to see so many boardies! :hi:

Cheers, :headbang:

Steve

DRX

Tim, thank you to you and your wife for joining us. I apologize for not getting a chance to sit and talk with you as I had to sort out some issues regarding Venus' computers being down. Look forward to chatting at the Forum dinner, though :)

Angelo

DRX

Great to meet you! See you next year. :wishluck:

Angelo did a great job organizing the event and Venus was delicious. Great company and good to see so many boardies! :hi:

Cheers, :headbang:

Steve

Thanks for being part of another splendid Greektown dinner, Steve :applause: Can't beat a night of good food, good drinks, good friends, and good conversation (thumbs u