• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chicago Greektown dinner

287 posts in this topic

May attend:

comix4fun

DrWatson

thirdgreegham

He is not optional. I'm going to make him come.

Michael, I have seen you in your underwear. So, you are gonna have to do a lot better than that:

paaldansen.gif

:sick:

I'd like to go to this, but not sure my other half will. It's her 30th b'day that nite, and granted we'll be celebrating that all weekend, but I'd like to know if other women will be there? If so, Anne will be probably be more inclined to "put up" with the comic talk etc.

I'd like to go to this, but not sure my other half will. It's her 30th b'day that nite, and granted we'll be celebrating that all weekend, but I'd like to know if other women will be there? If so, Anne will be probably be more inclined to "put up" with the comic talk etc.

Gemma will be there; Jim's (cgcworld) wife, Barb, will be joining us; waiting to hear back from Sharon (skypinkblue) if she'll be attending. So there will be some female representation.

Here's the current list of people planning to attend the Greektown dinner. If I miss anyone, please reply in this thread or PM me and I'll update the list. There's always room for more, so if you're contemplating joining us, please do. Venus will have no problem accommodating our group, no matter how many

1koko

arexcrooke

BigMike +1

cgcworld + Barb

cowright

dem1138

Detective27Kid

Foolkiller

Gemma +1

greggy

JiveTurkeyMoFo

joeypost

MCMiles

nik (the dinner is in his memory)

Rhino

Showponysydnee

Timmay

Transplant

TheWatcher

May attend:

comix4fun

electricprune

thirdgreenham

Ze-man

Here's the current list of people planning to attend the Greektown dinner. If I miss anyone, please reply in this thread or PM me and I'll update the list. There's always room for more, so if you're contemplating joining us, please do. Venus will have no problem accommodating our group, no matter how many

1koko

arexcrooke

BigMike +1

cgcworld + Barb

cowright

dem1138

Detective27Kid

Foolkiller

Gemma +1

greggy

JiveTurkeyMoFo

joeypost