• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chicago Greektown dinner

287 posts in this topic

Best thing would be for you to go, Doc.

Andy 2c

Ditto. Wouldn't be the same without you Jim....

That goes without saying, and you know Nik would want you to be there and have a good time.

I don't know if there was a ist in this thread, but I wanted to add my name to it. I definitely won't miss this one.

I have a feeling at some point or another there won't be a dry eye in the house.

+ 1

I wasn't planning on going to Chicago this year, as there were too many other things going on for me between work and family. I figured "there's always next year".

If anything has been driven home for me in the last week, its that you can never bank on being given another day, much less another year.

So, I'm going and am looking forward to seeing you all there, at both the convention center and the Greektown dinner.

It's good to hear you'll be joining us, George :applause:

I don't know if there was a ist in this thread, but I wanted to add my name to it. I definitely won't miss this one.

I have a feeling at some point or another there won't be a dry eye in the house.

+ 1

I wasn't planning on going to Chicago this year, as there were too many other things going on for me between work and family. I figured "there's always next year".

If anything has been driven home for me in the last week, its that you can never bank on being given another day, much less another year.

So, I'm going and am looking forward to seeing you all there, at both the convention center and the Greektown dinner.

You make your flight arrangements yet George?

Yes, this morning. Leaving Thursday afternoon from Tampa, returning Sunday late.

My only challenge now is to locate a spare dealer's badge.

Good news George. You and I are in the same boat as far as dealer badges. I have one possible but won't know til next week. If anyone has a bead on one, LMK.

Who is the girl behind the menu in the first picture?

My wife, Ricki, is on the end. The girl holding the menu is a friend of a boardie's wife/girlfriend, I think. From Chicago if I remember correctly.

Andy

• Administrator

I hope it's not too late to add my name to the list....I will probably drag someone from the CGC booth along with, so please count me as +1 when calculating the final numbers. Thanks! :)

I hope it's not too late to add my name to the list....I will probably drag someone from the CGC booth along with, so please count me as +1 when calculating the final numbers. Thanks! :)
:applause: :applause: :applause:

Here's the current list of people planning to attend the Greektown dinner. If I miss anyone, please reply in this thread or PM me and I'll update the list. There's always room for more, so if you're contemplating joining us, please do. Venus will have no problem accommodating our group, no matter how many

1koko

arexcrooke

BigMike +1

cgcworld + Barb

cowright

dem1138

Detective27Kid

DrWatson

Foolkiller

Gemma +1

greggy

JiveTurkeyMoFo

joeypost

MCMiles

nik (the dinner is in his memory)

Rhino

Showponysydnee

Timmay

Transplant

TheWatcher

May attend:

comix4fun

thirdgreenham

Ze-man

May attend:

comix4fun

DrWatson

thirdgreegham

He is not optional. I'm going to make him come.

:roflmao:

Sorry. Wide open.

May attend:

comix4fun

DrWatson

thirdgreegham

He is not optional. I'm going to make him come.

Michael, I have seen you in your underwear. So, you are gonna have to do a lot better than that:

paaldansen.gif