• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showcase #22 Club
14 14

7,061 posts in this topic

Peewee's also cracked out his FF #1 and AF #15 and shared those pics with us.

I'm thankful that the hobby has people like this as comics are for sharing, not hiding.

:applause:

so start cracking Share Bear :baiting:

I wanna see some interior pics of this one:

MarvelMysteryComics9CGC5_0.jpg

:grin:

I was going to crack that in Chicago in front of the fellow geeks but was just too busy and overwhelmed to enjoy myself.

Video footage it is!

I'll be ready to crack it soon.

Just want to say that guys like Peewee are assets to the hobby.

I believe that comics are for enjoying. I have a hard time enjoy my books by simply looking at a cover through a plastic cover.

That's why I've already cracked these books and photographed the interiors.

:cloud9:

th_MarvelMysteryComics7CGC6_5Rmylite2.jpg th_MarvelMysteryComics8CGC3_5.jpg th_MarvelMysteryComics126_5R.jpg th_MarvelMysteryComics13CGC6_0oww.jpg

Peewee's also cracked out his FF #1 and AF #15 and shared those pics with us.

I'm thankful that the hobby has people like this as comics are for sharing, not hiding.

:applause:

so start cracking Share Bear :baiting:

I wanna see some interior pics of this one:

MarvelMysteryComics9CGC5_0.jpg

I was going to crack that in Chicago in front of the fellow geeks but was just too busy and overwhelmed to enjoy myself.

Video footage it is!

I believe that comics are for enjoying. I have a hard time enjoy my books by simply looking at a cover through a plastic cover.

That's why I've already cracked these books and photographed the interiors.

:cloud9:

th_MarvelMysteryComics7CGC6_5Rmylite2.jpg th_MarvelMysteryComics8CGC3_5.jpg th_MarvelMysteryComics126_5R.jpg th_MarvelMysteryComics13CGC6_0oww.jpg

Absolutely gorgeous books Roy !!!!

Everyone click on the blazing fire engine #7 and tell me it looks the same in a slab!

I can smell it here in Arkansas !!

here is my one pick up from chicago

chicago09008.jpg

Thanks to Rick for the speeeedy service and the opportunity to own this GEM. Anyone wanting to do biz with Rick will have no problema. He's fast, knowledgeable, fair, honest, and ships ultra fast. Enjoy the scans of a 50 year old rare event!

Just a stellar copy of such a key book!! :o(worship) Love the interior pics as well :cloud9:

This I'd love to see for myself

But, he's not a dummy either.

We're talking about a serious book that is 60-70 years old.

I def. do not think it's a dummy move. I actually appreciate it when I hear collectors cracking slabs of expensive books. It's something I admire a lot because I am too chicken to crack slabs for my books.

Video footage it is!

:banana:

Video footage would kick azz!

As for the enjoyment factor, I was just rearranging my slabbed Avenger collection and thinking to myself "holy $%it!, this is cumbersome and somewhat annoying to move about."

To crack or not to crack....... hm

Video footage it is!

:banana:

Video footage would kick azz!

As for the enjoyment factor, I was just rearranging my slabbed Avenger collection and thinking to myself "holy $%it!, this is cumbersome and somewhat annoying to move about."

To crack or not to crack....... hm

Looking forward to to the video footage. YouTube?

Also, yes, peewee is an elite collector who enjoys the quality of vintage material (touch, see, and smell).

Here is a great looking new copy of Showcase #22 on eBay (I think I saw it at the Metro booth at the SDCC). I wonder how high it will go? :devil:

New Showcase #22 on eBay

:eek:

But, it is such a nice copy......... :baiting:

My estimate is it probably will sell between $175-$300.

:o

Here is a great looking new copy of Showcase #22 on eBay (I think I saw it at the Metro booth at the SDCC). I wonder how high it will go? :devil:

New Showcase #22 on eBay

:eek:

But, it is such a nice copy......... :baiting:

My estimate is it probably will sell between $175-$300.

I believe it was a $200 or so book at their booth in SD.